Loving the panoramic backgrounds on iOS7. I've been testing a few and this is my favorite for the moment:

Show your favorite panoramic backgrounds used with iOS 7.

Panoramic Backgrounds -iOS 7, Share yours-avengers_panorama.jpg
    bahandi, iSeans, Ipheuria and 2 others like this.
    06-15-2013 11:05 AM
    Definitely a favorite feature. I wish there were a way to reset it though. Sometimes you're stuck way over to the left, or way over to the right.
    06-15-2013 01:01 PM
    Definitely a favorite feature. I wish there were a way to reset it though. Sometimes you're stuck way over to the left, or way over to the right.
    Lol. Reset yourself.
    06-15-2013 01:07 PM
    My favourite

taz323, Ipheuria, bed269 and 1 others like this.
    06-15-2013 01:13 PM
    I can't wait to check this out.
    06-15-2013 01:18 PM

That is nice, too. Might have to steal borrow it!
    06-15-2013 01:24 PM
    It's one of those things that gets old really quick (like being able to set a new theme for your home screen) so enjoy the feeling of awe and wonder while it lasts.

In a couple of months it'll just be a 'meh'. Heck, when I switched from Android to an iPhone I didn't even realize it didn't have panoramic backgrounds for a long time. I guess I got so used and indifferent to it I didn't really notice it was missing on an iPhone.
    06-15-2013 01:29 PM
    That is nice, too. Might have to steal borrow it!
    I did... it works, but its not tall/full screen.

Also, suddenly lost the ability to do panoramic backgrounds... had to restart the phone to make it work again.

Its all good now.
    06-15-2013 02:01 PM
    It's one of those things that gets old really quick (like being able to set a new theme for your home screen) so enjoy the feeling of awe and wonder while it lasts.

In a couple of months it'll just be a 'meh'. Heck, when I switched from Android to an iPhone I didn't even realize it didn't have panoramic backgrounds for a long time. I guess I got so used and indifferent to it I didn't really notice it was missing on an iPhone.
    Yea I'm sure it's just the newness for iOS users, but its a welcome addition. I'm sure I'll be switching between panoramic backgrounds, but I'm almost sure I will keep it since it seems it doesn't run down battery. I only wish you could slow down the scrolling . Nice improvement for iOS.
    06-15-2013 02:06 PM
    Had the same problem with the one above, I changed the image size in photoshop.
    06-15-2013 02:10 PM

Also, suddenly lost the ability to do panoramic backgrounds... had to restart the phone to make it work again.

Its all good now.
    Here is the link with the full sized image. Loaded the previous one with tapatalk...

Dryland and Alli like this.
    06-15-2013 02:25 PM
    Here is the link with the full sized image. Loaded the previous one with tapatalk...

http://imageshack.us/a/img560/5623/8wkr.th.jpg
    thanks
    06-15-2013 02:30 PM
    Hi everyone, I'm new here (but not to apple in general), how to I get panoramic backgrounds going? I've set a panoramic picture as my wallpaper but it remains still. Any ideas?
    IK it's beta I just am not sure how to use this feature (I'm on an iPhone 5 btw)
    Thanks!
    06-16-2013 12:02 PM
    Hi everyone, I'm new here (but not to apple in general), how to I get panoramic backgrounds going? I've set a panoramic picture as my wallpaper but it remains still. Any ideas?
    IK it's beta I just am not sure how to use this feature (I'm on an iPhone 5 btw)
    Thanks!
    Make sure you add the background from settings and not photos. Scroll down and you'll see a panorama folder. Select the pic from there not camera roll or some other folder.
    lukeforester1 and LCW like this.
    06-16-2013 02:38 PM
    Make sure you add the background from settings and not photos. Scroll down and you'll see a panorama folder. Select the pic from there not camera roll or some other folder.
    Thanks! I got it working... I don't like it at all lol! But I like knowing how it works! ...maybe it'll grow on me
    06-16-2013 09:46 PM
    How did you guys add photos to the panoramic album? I am under the assumption that the only way it works is if it is one of the photos in the panoramic album. I tried saving one I found online but it would only show up in my regular album.
    06-17-2013 12:11 AM
    How did you guys add photos to the panoramic album? I am under the assumption that the only way it works is if it is one of the photos in the panoramic album. I tried saving one I found online but it would only show up in my regular album.
    I presume that the resolution of the pic tells iOS that its a panorama. Try saving one of the above pics and let us know if that works.
    06-17-2013 12:18 AM
    Saved a bunch, like 20, and and most of them went into panorama but only 3 of them were perfect fit. Most though only take up half or 80% of the screen with the rest being black and more buggy than the ones that fit or are taken with the phone.
    06-17-2013 02:34 AM
    Saved a bunch, like 20, and and most of them went into panorama but only 3 of them were perfect fit. Most though only take up half or 80% of the screen with the rest being black and more buggy than the ones that fit or are taken with the phone.
    Remember the screen resolution of the iPhone is 1136x640, so make sure the height of the panorama is at least 1136. You can resize the photos and it would fit without the black at the top and bottom of the photo.

If you're doing google searches, just use search setting to indicate large size images.
    06-17-2013 10:19 AM
    A few more

06-17-2013 11:05 AM
    Only two of those pictures showed up without the huge black border, the 958x311 ones. So I did a google search with the exact dimensions and found one that was 958x3111 but it showed up on my phone with huge black borders. So now I wonder if this is perhaps a bug/glitch?

Also worth noting is that the pictures that fit perfectly work way better than ones with the black.

Has anyone else noticed if using the panoramic wallpaper drains your battery faster?
    Elizabeth Kearvell likes this.
    06-17-2013 03:16 PM
    Only two of those pictures showed up without the huge black border, the 958x311 ones. So I did a google search with the exact dimensions and found one that was 958x3111 but it showed up on my phone with huge black borders. So now I wonder if this is perhaps a bug/glitch?

Also worth noting is that the pictures that fit perfectly work way better than ones with the black.

Has anyone else noticed if using the panoramic wallpaper drains your battery faster?
    My battery has been normal since I started using them.
    06-17-2013 04:35 PM
    Had a couple reboots when using them. But it's expected
    06-17-2013 04:37 PM

I just realized the site changes the pic size. So open in a new tab to get the full resolution.
    06-17-2013 07:06 PM
    The ones you posted have different dimensions. What are the exact dimensions I should search for on Google Images?
    06-17-2013 07:57 PM
80 123 ...