Panoramic Backgrounds -iOS 7, Share yours

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Panoramic Backgrounds

Only two of those pictures showed up without the huge black border, the 958x311 ones. So I did a google search with the exact dimensions and found one that was 958x3111 but it showed up on my phone with huge black borders. So now I wonder if this is perhaps a bug/glitch?

Also worth noting is that the pictures that fit perfectly work way better than ones with the black.

Has anyone else noticed if using the panoramic wallpaper drains your battery faster?

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site

Only two of those pictures showed up without the huge black border, the 958x311 ones. So I did a google search with the exact dimensions and found one that was 958x3111 but it showed up on my phone with huge black borders. So now I wonder if this is perhaps a bug/glitch?

Also worth noting is that the pictures that fit perfectly work way better than ones with the black.

Has anyone else noticed if using the panoramic wallpaper drains your battery faster?

My battery has been normal since I started using them.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site

I just realized the site changes the pic size. So open in a new tab to get the full resolution.

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site

The ones you posted have different dimensions. What are the exact dimensions I should search for on Google Images?

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site

I opened those pictures you posted in a new window and only 2 of them fit perfectly as a background. I also emailed a panoramic photo I took with my camera to myself and found the dimensions to be 4096x945. I did a google search and found a nice beach image with those exact dimensions but I am still getting a black bar on the bottom. I am beginning to think this may just be a bug?

Justin_G1

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

I'm also having a problem finding a wallpaper without getting the black bars above and below the pic. Its not covering the whole screen even though they are 4096x945.. Like you said, most likely a bug.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site

I'm also having a problem finding a wallpaper without getting the black bars above and below the pic. Its not covering the whole screen even though they are 4096x945.. Like you said, most likely a bug.

I opened those pictures you posted in a new window and only 2 of them fit perfectly as a background. I also emailed a panoramic photo I took with my camera to myself and found the dimensions to be 4096x945. I did a google search and found a nice beach image with those exact dimensions but I am still getting a black bar on the bottom. I am beginning to think this may just be a bug?

The smaller number needs to be at least 1136. That's the height of the photo. In this case 945 isn't tall enough. You can resize the image in photoshop or some other editor.

papadonna

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Is just me? Or are you not supposed to be able to see the entire picture? If not, then I dont seem to understand the point of a paoramic wallpaper. IJS

If the sides came into view when you switched screens, then I would understand. Unfortunatley, I'm not getting that.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
Is just me? Or are you not supposed to be able to see the entire picture? If not, then I dont seem to understand the point of a paoramic wallpaper. IJS

If the sides came into view when you switched screens, then I would understand. Unfortunatley, I'm not getting that.

Activate the background in settings app. Then as you move the phone the full picture slides left and right.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro