Why so much attitude with betas on iOS. Droid betas community was friendlier. I understand if some one says "its just garbage". But I feel the most part if you have the knowledge to update, you are not one if those users. Like I will post glitches or crashes for other users to be aware of, not complaining I understand the WORD BETA. Also will throw a friendly email to app developers that it works or crashes on iOS 7 1st beta. And they email me back thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    06-14-2013 09:09 AM
    Why so much attitude with betas on iOS. Droid betas community was friendlier. I understand if some one says "its just garbage". But I feel the most part if you have the knowledge to update, you are not one if those users. Like I will post glitches or crashes for other users to be aware of, not complaining I understand the WORD BETA. Also will throw a friendly email to app developers that it works or crashes on iOS 7 1st beta. And they email me back thanks for the feedback.

No one has a problem with people testing out beta software. The problem lies with some people failing to understand and/or ignore the risks involved with beta software, specifically what many would deem to be more alpha than beta and then freak out when bad things happen to their beloved & oftentimes primary device. On the one hand you want to help them and on the other hand you want to say, "Thats what you get!" Having said that, not everyone is responsible and sensible as you may be in regard to beta software. Know what I mean?
    06-14-2013 09:40 AM
    No one has a problem with people testing out beta software. The problem lies with some people failing to understand and/or ignore the risks involved with beta software, specifically what many would deem to be more alpha than beta and then freak out when bad things happen to their beloved & oftentimes primary device. On the one hand you want to help them and on the other hand you want to say, "Thats what you get!" Having said that, not everyone is responsible and sensible as you may be in regard to beta software. Know what I mean?

Very well written D!
    06-14-2013 09:57 AM
    Very well written D!
    ​Thank you...
    06-14-2013 09:59 AM
    well you did not say "have a nice day"

so i'm a little disappointed in that..
    06-14-2013 10:24 AM

(laughing)....My bad........Have a nice day...lol
    bamf-hacker likes this.
    06-14-2013 10:28 AM
    (laughing)....My bad........Have a nice day...lol
    Too little, too late, D.
    06-14-2013 10:38 AM
    Too little, too late, D.
    ​You guys are killin' me...lol
    06-14-2013 10:43 AM
    ​You guys are killin' me...lol
    It’s what happens when you step out of character.
    06-14-2013 11:19 AM

And to add to what Just said, the betas are for developers. If Apple wanted EVERYONE to have them and test things they would make them open to the public. Most of the gripes you hear are not from developers, but from normal day-to-day users.

With that said, to those complaining, would you put first run, experimental tires on your car? Not likely, and if you did it would be in a controlled environment. Tech betas are no different.

OK rant done.
    06-14-2013 11:22 AM

Hahahah... I told him the same thing a few days ago, there's something wrong with him. =)
    06-14-2013 11:27 AM
    06-14-2013 11:28 AM