What will happen if I'm not a dev...

Status
Not open for further replies.

colinb913

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
So I am not a dev. I am running ios7 and I'm not here to complain!! Just a serious question.

Betas expire. What will happen when beta 1 expires? I did the udid registration through a third party. But I want to know will my phone just update or will I have to torrent beta 2?

Someone? Anyone? Thanks guys!!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
As long as your device's UDID is registered via a someone who is a registered developer who's not unscrupulous... when it's announced beta2 is available, you'll update over the air if possible, or via iTunes.

papadonna

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
So I am not a dev. I am running ios7 and I'm not here to complain!! Just a serious question.

Betas expire. What will happen when beta 1 expires? I did the udid registration through a third party. But I want to know will my phone just update or will I have to torrent beta 2?

Someone? Anyone? Thanks guys!!

Can I ask which third party you got your UDID registered. I'm unsure of these various sites claiming they can register for you. I dont want to go along thinking I am registered and come July my phone bricks and I have issues. Thanks

papadonna

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
As long as your device's UDID is registered via a someone who is a registered developer who's not unscrupulous... when it's announced beta2 is available, you'll update over the air if possible, or via iTunes.

Same questions, how do we know? Unfortunately, I do not know any devs at the moment. Who is legit and who is not?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Same questions, how do we know? Unfortunately, I do not know any devs at the moment. Who is legit and who is not?

There's no way to know.

That right there is the reason not fall for all the offers out there to register your UDID via some website. Just don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox