The Non-Dev iOS 7 beta thread [no whining allowed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
ninjamattic said:
Personally, I'm downgrading for the second time today, as the phone app is completely unusable for me. No biggie though, I'll just try again on the next revision :). There's an awful lot of dev on non-dev hate in this forum for my taste. Glad there's a thread that endeavors to avoid it.

crazy how one device will behave vs the next. i have yet to experience this

as long as we keep it classy this thread should not get closed

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Very usable for me. The most unstable part that I've noticed so far is the multitasker. About 1 out of 4 times it will crash the springboard. I've yet to have the whole phone freeze or crash. It's amazingly stable for a 1st beta.

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
i hope you are joking. i'll be damned if someone makes me downgrade

my device - my choice

Can I get a witness? It's your device, do what you will. As long as you accept the conditions of the beta software, and don't heap blame on anyone, no one has any input.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Are you using the iMore forums app, an alternative, or just a computer? I'd like to keep on top of the forums while mobile, and I'm not a browser guy lol.

for the most part i use Chrome (mobile) desktop mode

rarely use a computer, like you i like to be mobile

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
Went back to 7, but setup as a new phone. Had to erase all my old voicemail, and after that the phone app was much more stable. Still lags a lot when I tap voicemail, but eventually opens the tab instead of crashing.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
What do you mean by this exactly...lol?

if you let a beta expire on your device you'll experience the closest to bricking an iPhone that could ever happen

which can be easily corrected by updating to the next beta (assuming your UDID is registered) or downgrade to the latest firmware for you specific device

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
if you let a beta expire on your device you'll experience the closest to bricking an iPhone that could ever happen

which can be easily corrected by updating to the next beta (assuming your UDID is registered) or downgrade to the latest firmware for you specific device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner