FIX - iOS 7 Developer Build beta 1 - iMessage and FaceTime issues - RESOLVED!

ixxd_com

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: FIX - iOS 7 beta 1 - iMessage and FaceTime issues - RESOLVED!

Hi!! I did this on my new iphone 5s and I deactivated it. The problem now is that my phone is locked to Att and I am living overseas and now I can't activate it back because i am still waiting for my Unlock code where I bought it. What do I do when I unlock it? Am I going to be able to unlock it the way it is deactivated? What comes first, activation or unlocking? I am lost!!!I hope I did't mess up my new 5S!!

Just use any AT&T NanoSim. Then plug to iTunes and the phone will be activated.

Jenya Karakushyan

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Lllooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guggex8

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: FIX - iOS 7 beta 1 - iMessage and FaceTime issues - RESOLVED!

THANKS! I've had this problem since June and the first beta version of iOS 7. Finally something that fixed it! <3

dahutski

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM SWITZERLAND
I have iOS 7.0.3 on my iPhone 4S and the new Mavericks on my 3-year-old iMac and since yesterday I got this f.... message about Push and FaceTime and iMessage.
I followed your instructions and for 10 minutes everything works fine and great. Where is the donation spot ?

ixxd_com

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM SWITZERLAND
I have iOS 7.0.3 on my iPhone 4S and the new Mavericks on my 3-year-old iMac and since yesterday I got this f.... message about Push and FaceTime and iMessage.
I followed your instructions and for 10 minutes everything works fine and great. Where is the donation spot ?

Thanks for your comment, you can buy me a beer sometime :)

aramos6

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
You are THE MAN!! so simple and great solution. I would only add that from the main screen in redsn0w, hit Extras, then Even More and then Deactivate. The Apple logo will show up in the phone, do not panic and then you will be asked immediately (if you have a network connection) to enter the email which was previously used in that iphone to activate it (which in my case, was the same as the apple ID used in the iTunes store). Enter it, it goes and does something, and voila!! you are all set.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone,

What if I can't even install the redsnow program, because "it is from an unidentified developer"?
Thanks

On a Mac?

On the Mac go to Apple Logo > System Preferences > Security & Privacy > (General Tab) and check Allow apps downloaded from: Anywhere

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-03 at 1.27.00 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 2013-11-03 at 1.27.00 PM.PNG
    286 KB · Views: 3

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW