FIX - iOS 7 Developer Build beta 1 - iMessage and FaceTime issues - RESOLVED!

Jedidiah Hall

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: FIX - iOS 7 beta 1 - iMessage and FaceTime issues - RESOLVED!

hello all.
i was running beta ios7 from the get go and havent had many issues with it. but i still have no imessage. the fix you mentioned here worked for my push notifications but not the imessage. i also cant do the update to 7.0.2 for some reason. help?

Dan Mumford

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site

Does redsn0w work with iPad's? The 'Deactivate' button is greyed out for me so I can't click it :-(

ixxd_com

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello

I shared you link in Apple Discussion forums, most of users were afraid to proceed into the steps as they are not Developers
the question now... is there any problem if the normal users follow your step, taking in consideration that some of normal users (not developer ) has tried your step and it worked fine ?

No problem whatsoever since it's not a beta anymore. I also edited the O/P.
Thanks

ixxd_com

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

Same here. Some apps are stuck with the Connect to iTunes to use push notifications message which makes them unusable. I tried following this method, but the deactivate button is greyed out for me too.
Any suggestions?

Try rebooting or another computer.

ixxd_com

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
hello all.
i was running beta ios7 from the get go and havent had many issues with it. but i still have no imessage. the fix you mentioned here worked for my push notifications but not the imessage. i also cant do the update to 7.0.2 for some reason. help?

I would suggest a complete restore. Sounds like something is faulty with critical OS components. Of course use the 7.0.2 ipsw.

elenalazarus

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site

Hi!! I did this on my new iphone 5s and I deactivated it. The problem now is that my phone is locked to Att and I am living overseas and now I can't activate it back because i am still waiting for my Unlock code where I bought it. What do I do when I unlock it? Am I going to be able to unlock it the way it is deactivated? What comes first, activation or unlocking? I am lost!!!I hope I did't mess up my new 5S!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2