FIX - iOS 7 Developer Build beta 1 - iMessage and FaceTime issues - RESOLVED!

Benedikt Weber

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: FIX - iOS 7 beta 1 - iMessage and FaceTime issues - RESOLVED!

I wish I'd have found this 3 months ago.
Thank you so much, worked perfectly for me!

ThatDwayne1

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
This worked like a charm on the "official" release of iOS 7, and I'm not a developer. Now that it is released, the Redsn0w tool works perfectly. September 19, 2013

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even have to connect it to itunes, once I deactivated it I just had to write in some passwords and such on the phone and then everything started working! I've been looking for solutions for 2 days and this finally worked

Wei Yip

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

This fix works beautifully . I had this problem after I upgraded to IOS7 on my IPAD . All the sites told me to Back up everything and then restore again which takes hours. This only took minutes to fix. I guess Apple doesn't like folks to download RedSn0w ...... to fix this problem which has been around for a long time. Thanks again.

joshrocker

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site

The "deactivate" button is greyed out for me. I tried downloading redsnow again with the same results. Any clue how to get around this?

Richi Gil

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
It work for me. Thanks a lot!!

Hello world,

After upgrading to iOS 7 on any of the iDevices, some users experienced loss of Push capability.
It reflected mostly in users trying to use iMessage and FaceTime and in return, receiving an annoying popup message that reads: "Connect to iTunes to Use Push Notifications"

The sad truth is that all Push capability is lost. No Exchange push, no WhatsApp push, no Game Center push (I wonder if that bothers anyone...)

So here I offer the solution to you world. Enjoy and remember that the tool was provided by the great developers of RedSn0w.

IMPORTANT: Do not do the steps below if your iDevice's UDID is not registered with Apple iOS Developer Program.

Instructions:
  1. Download RedSn0w from the following links:
    Mac OSx: Click here
    Windows: Click here
  2. Connect your iDevice to the computer with the USB cable
  3. Open RedSn0w
  4. Click on "Extras"
  5. Click on "Even More"
  6. Click on "Deactivate"
  7. Now your iDevice is deactivated and should show an activation screen
  8. Open iTunes on your computer
  9. iTunes should detect that the iDevice is connected and try to activate it
  10. If all is good and apple sends the activation tickets, your iDevice goes back to normal, only this time - with Push Capability.

Enjoy!
:cool:

IMPORTANT: Do not do the steps above if your iDevice's UDID is not registered with Apple iOS Developer Program.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2