Tap to post in Notification Center

Buck1127

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I noticed the options for Tap to Tweet for Twitter and Tap to Post for Facebook are now gone from notification center. Anyone else see that as well?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Tweeting from Notification Center

Is the Share Widget gone from Settings>Notifications? Is it possible it's just not enabled by default?

(I'm assuming there still is a Settings>Notifications?)

Buck1127

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Is the Share Widget gone from Settings>Notifications? Is it possible it's just not enabled by default?

(I'm assuming there still is a Settings>Notifications?)

It's gone. Only thing I can think of is because of beta 1 some things weren't activated yet. Just reaching here lol

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I hope that feature returns because I currently use it frequently to send out tweets on my iPhone 5 running iOS 6.1.4

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

I found it to be useless unless doing the basic status update or basic tweet. Glad it's gone.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Tweeting from Notification Center

I found it to be useless unless doing the basic status update or basic tweet. Glad it's gone.

That's just it. It's perfect when I'm in a car listening to talk radio or the news and something grabs my attention causing me to want to tweet about it without having to be involved in a Twitter conversation or when I'm not paying attention to the Twitter feeds.

Buck1127

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

That's just it. It's perfect when I'm in a car or listening to talk radio or the news and something grabs my attention causing me to want to tweet about it without having to be involved in a Twitter conversation or when I'm not paying attention to the Twitter feeds.

Agreed

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site

That's just it. It's perfect when I'm in a car listening to talk radio or the news and something grabs my attention causing me to want to tweet about it without having to be involved in a Twitter conversation or when I'm not paying attention to the Twitter feeds.

Same. I hope it comes back.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

I really wish they would not only keep it but expand the widget options to email and SMS, especially now that they've made the Notification Center available at the lock screen. Would be very handy for quick posts/messages!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

I really wish they would not only keep it but expand the widget options to email and SMS, especially now that they've made the Notification Center available at the lock screen. Would be very handy for quick posts/messages!

Something like that tweak-widget would be awesome (I can't recall the name but you know which one I mean).

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

No doubt...:)

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site

This is one of those odd times where Apple gives the user a choice. It's available for those that like it and can be hidden for those that don't. No reason to be happy if Apple is taking that choice away

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner