iOS 7 in 10 minutes - all new features and improvements

serwan

Banned
Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
apple released the first beta of iOS 7, pretty much everything has been redesigned and great features and improvements have been added. I thought it would be great if I show you almost everything in iOS 7 in 10 minutes such as new features in general and new features for each app.

please let me know which one is your favourite? for me, Control centre is awesome

have a great day!

Last edited:

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for making the video. I'm interested in seeing how iOS 7 looks with a dark wallpaper or how it would interact with a dark/static background. Those folders with all the icons are tough to look at to be honest. I guess a video isn't necessary but a photo would be nice.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for taking the time to make the video. Due to my work schedule yesterday I missed a lot of the iOS 7 demo. Going by what I see in your video, I think I am going to like iOS 7 and might not have to jailbreak.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

serwan

Banned
Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
my pleasure. apple somehow integrated some grate cydia tweaks in iOS 7 such as Control centre, Live clock.etc based on this I am not going to jailbreak my iOS 7 (maybe) :D

jessica_lynn9474

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Great post! Thanks for doing this. It's also nice to see the new software against a black iPhone vs. white. How does the text messaging look? I'm curious to see what it look slike against the black phone. Can you take a screen shot and post?

Thanks again!

martinfrancish

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
I would love to see more photos with the dark wallpaper. The unlock buttons on the home screen, the keyboard in the spotlight search, and control center. I feel like those are a couple of the places that the UI will really take on the look and feel of the wall paper.

serwan

Banned
Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I took some screen shots for you. check them out and let me know if you looking for these type of screen shots :)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    100 KB · Views: 68
  • photo 1.PNG
    photo 1.PNG
    104.5 KB · Views: 211
  • photo 2.PNG
    photo 2.PNG
    105.4 KB · Views: 211
  • photo 4.PNG
    photo 4.PNG
    145.4 KB · Views: 212
  • photo 3.PNG
    photo 3.PNG
    193.5 KB · Views: 209

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks again Serwan. I find it interesting although not unexpected how the dark background does not have much of an effect on the control center.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW