Hi guys. For those of you running the beta. Some blogs are reporting that there is a built in blocker for calls and messages. Sort of like a black and white list. Do you guys see that at all? If so can you elaborate on how it works? After you add a number to be blocked, is there a spot or a list of what numbers are being blocked? Can you take them off the block list? Also can you add numbers with out them actually calling you in the first place? Sorry for all the questions
    06-10-2013 09:29 PM
    It's in the call log when you click on a number.

Call & Message Blocker-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370916169.292093.jpg
    06-10-2013 10:03 PM
    Hi guys. For those of you running the beta. Some blogs are reporting that there is a built in blocker for calls and messages. Sort of like a black and white list. Do you guys see that at all? If so can you elaborate on how it works? After you add a number to be blocked, is there a spot or a list of what numbers are being blocked? Can you take them off the block list? Also can you add numbers with out them actually calling you in the first place? Sorry for all the questions
    Its available as a text link in both contacts and the phone app where you can BLOCK THIS CALLER... and their calls go to voice mail with no indication on your phone that they called - no ringtone, no "missed call" in the recents, etc... when they text, it shows "delivered" on their screen, but again, no indication of anything on your screen.

When you unblock them (once blocked, the link in the contacts and phone app changes to UNBLOCK THIS CALLER), there is still no indication that they called/texted you. Havent tried it with FaceTime yet, but I expect that it works the same way.
    Just_Me_D and kch50428 like this.
    06-10-2013 10:06 PM
    Thanks for the answers guys. Very helpful. Is there any type of list to see what numbers you have blocked in one place?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    06-10-2013 10:16 PM
    Thanks for the answers guys. Very helpful. Is there any type of list to see what numbers you have blocked in one place?

Not that I have found yet...

Found it - its in the Settings / Phone menu.
    Last edited by Fausty82; 06-12-2013 at 12:53 PM.
    06-10-2013 10:26 PM
    Thanks for all the info Fausty. You are a gentleman sir!

06-10-2013 10:28 PM
    Thanks for all the info Fausty. You are a gentleman sir!
    Hey... watch your mouth!
    the_maestro likes this.
    06-11-2013 03:33 PM