iOS 7 Developer Beta info and Bug discussion

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: iOS 7 Beta 1 Thoughts and Bug list

So I have thought about it and I want to get the iOS 7 beta. The only thing is, I only have my iPhone 5. I don't have an iPod or anything to try it out on. I'm nervous that my phone is going to mess up and something pretty bad will happen. Is there anyway to secure yourself to have a good working iOS 7 beta?
Nope. Beta is beta........buggy. You would know that if you were a dev. ;)

Last edited:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Has there been any reports of features that are buried in the code ? Mention of a 5s or NFC or anything ?

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site

Has there been any reports of features that are buried in the code ? Mention of a 5s or NFC or anything ?

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !
You are asking questions that you are never going to get the answer to. No (legit) developer who can decipher the code will divulge any information like that due to the NDA. ;)

ios4ever

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site

You are asking questions that you are never going to get the answer to. No (legit) developer who can decipher the code will divulge any information like that due to the NDA. ;)

Exactly... Not that there was anything wrong with asking. But he is right...NDA.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

No not at all I ask because In the past it has been released and i figure it's only a matter of time ill just wait it out it will pop up sooner or later

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site

Does anyone know if there is a way for each day on the calendar to show a little dot like on ios6 so if you look at the calendar as a whole month you can see what days you have something planned?

And is there any way to add panorama photos to the panorama photo album so you can use as a wallpaper?

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site

Does anyone know if there is a way for each day on the calendar to show a little dot like on ios6 so if you look at the calendar as a whole month you can see what days you have something planned?

And is there any way to add panorama photos to the panorama photo album so you can use as a wallpaper?

There's no way to have month view show some designation that there is an event on that day. It's been reported as a bug

Jessica024

May 7, 2013
Visit site

A main iOS 7 bug found in Beta 1 is about lockscreen security. The iPhone?s password screen protection can be bypassed by accessing the calculator available on the lock screen. ?by opening iOS?s Control Room and accessing the phone?s calculator application before opening the phone?s camera,? which will then let them ?access, delete, email, upload or tweet the device?s photos without knowing its passcode.?

GuacaMolee

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site

I think I top everyone with the weirdest bug ever.

The worst part is, I have no idea about how I got it since it randomly appeared the second time I unlocked my phone after waking up this morning and it doesn't go away after shutting my phone off :(

So my bug is that swipe screen function is basically non-existant. Now, when I want to click a particular part of the screen, I have to touch anywhere on the screen and then these boxes start showing up going through each part of the screen where I am able to touch. I managed to get to the home screen after learning how to use it, so if I can explain it better on the homescreen:

There are blue/green boxes going down each of the rows. When a box finally hits the row I want, I just touch the screen (it doesn't matter which part of the screen I touch). After touching it encases the individual apps in that row in boxes.

I felt like it has something to do with gestures, but since I can no longer scroll, my options to select parts of the setting apps only go as far as what I can originally see.

This is probably the worst bug ever. Overall, I'm thoroughly disappointed with the ios 7 beta. I understand it's a beta. But with every two or three new functions there is one new bug which is not worth it.

Lucas Dangas

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site

I think I top everyone with the weirdest bug ever.

The worst part is, I have no idea about how I got it since it randomly appeared the second time I unlocked my phone after waking up this morning and it doesn't go away after shutting my phone off :(

So my bug is that swipe screen function is basically non-existant. Now, when I want to click a particular part of the screen, I have to touch anywhere on the screen and then these boxes start showing up going through each part of the screen where I am able to touch. I managed to get to the home screen after learning how to use it, so if I can explain it better on the homescreen:

There are blue/green boxes going down each of the rows. When a box finally hits the row I want, I just touch the screen (it doesn't matter which part of the screen I touch). After touching it encases the individual apps in that row in boxes.

I felt like it has something to do with gestures, but since I can no longer scroll, my options to select parts of the setting apps only go as far as what I can originally see.

This is probably the worst bug ever. Overall, I'm thoroughly disappointed with the ios 7 beta. I understand it's a beta. But with every two or three new functions there is one new bug which is not worth it.

this is not a bug. Is the Voice Over function. Go into settings, general, accessibility and turn Voice Over off. See if it helps! and you use 3 fingers to scroll down

Last edited:

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 7 Developer Beta info and Bug list

Beta worth loosing my jailbreak on my iPhone 5. Better than some of the tweaks in cydia, which are all beta. None of those work right all the time either.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 7 Developer Beta info and Bug list

After 4 days of charging my battery life on iPhone 5 Verizon is back to normal. About 10% loss in 2-3 hours.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

shanezam203

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Beta 1 thoughts

My 1st few days were bug free but then yesterday I was having issues making calls from Google Voice of GV Connect app, anyone else?
Then Facebook was crashing in messenger.

Plus Battery life is Terrrrrribly, never before have I seen a phone this bad, is that common on Betas?

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

Angelo_Campher

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member