iOS 7 Developer Beta info and Bug discussion

3neekimmy

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS 7 Beta 1 Thoughts and Bug list

Yes you can. You'll just need to get some software that can unpack the .dmg file. I forget what it's called though. Then you can access the .ipsw file to manually install from iTunes.

FOR WINDOWS: Download TRANSMAC its a 15 day trial but it works for the purpose

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: Beta 1 thoughts

Tweeting from Siri fails.

On the 4S, the volume scrubber in command center is kind of jittery compared to the brightness scrubber.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Had the same problem till I powered down and back up. It prompted for the passcode after that.

It’s still "hit or miss" for me. Sometimes I get prompted for the passcode, other times, I don’t. I haven’t paid close enough attention to be able to determine why... not overly concerned about it at this point... it’s more of an annoyance.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

I installed the other night and didnt notice the timezone wouldn't update & the time was an hour behind. It made me late for work.
Ive also noticed the 4S really hot and huge battery drain

Good luck telling your boss that you were late because you loaded a developer version beta OS on your phone... :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

While I like the "Apple Picking" prevention it will be a nightmare for Enterprise. UGH

stucar1985

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

Iam having trouble putting music on from my mac the music is going onto the phone but no album artwork or the wrong album artwork is anyone else experiencing this?

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site

AppStore now requires password for previously downloaded apps. Can anyone else confirm this?

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site

The ebay app is the only one I have ran into so far that I just can't get to run. Animations and screen refreshes are stuttery, laggy and strange. But overall not so bad.

It really does look a lot better once you set a darker (not goth just not unicorn vomit) wallpaper and hide most of the kindergarten apple icons.

CNN app crashes for me.

I found the lighter backgrounds cuts down on the color noise a bit IMO. ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371049529.517262.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371049552.232070.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

The multitasking is waaay better than the old task switcher. Nice add for sure.

Do a lot of people agree with this? it is pretier for sure but I'm not sure how much better it actually is in terms of usability? The cards don't update and where before you could just tap anywhere on the home screen to leave the app switcher now you have to use the home screen card. So again like a few other things that requires more swiping. I'm not saying I don't like it and it's cool that it is a change I just don't see how it's so much better than before in terms of actual functionality.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Do a lot of people agree with this? it is pretier for sure but I'm not sure how much better it actually is in terms of usability? The cards don't update and where before you could just tap anywhere on the home screen to leave the app switcher now you have to use the home screen card. So again like a few other things that requires more swiping. I'm not saying I don't like it and it's cool that it is a change I just don't see how it's so much better than before in terms of actual functionality.

You can also tap the home button to return to the home screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR