The ebay app is the only one I have ran into so far that I just can't get to run. Animations and screen refreshes are stuttery, laggy and strange. But overall not so bad.

It really does look a lot better once you set a darker (not goth just not unicorn vomit) wallpaper and hide most of the kindergarten apple icons.
    06-11-2013 11:03 PM
    Great that answers a question I had last night then. Someone mentioned that they could only skip around 8 songs (but did not have match.) so I was wondering if iTunes match subscribers had a higher (if not unlimited) amount of skips. This is a great incentive to purchase the subscription then!
    Yea I was thinking today that now I can stop paying for spotify.
    applefanboi likes this.
    06-11-2013 11:04 PM
    There is a iOS 7 beta out? How must one get this?
    06-11-2013 11:06 PM
    developer.apple.com

Another bug to add is my shortcuts are hit and miss again, but I dealt with the same problem throughout ios6.
    06-11-2013 11:10 PM
    Only app I have had that straight up won't work is the eBay app it just freezes up.

Other than that pretty good for a beta 1. Once you set a darker wallpaper (not goth dark just not unicorn vomit) and hide most of the kindergarten drawn apple icons it feels pretty normal.
    06-11-2013 11:23 PM
    MAJOR bug going on with me - My charging cable no longer works.

My PC wont recognise the phone at all when I plug it in, so I can't even setup DFU mode and downgrade back to IOS 6, pluging it into the wall plug works occasionally, but it's very dodgy and unreliable. I admit, I do have a cheap knock-off charger which I bought a few days ago after my Apple Charger packed in, I don't know if this has anything to do with it? I've ordered a real apple charger anyway, if that doesn't work I'm utterly screwed. Other bugs include

- Major battery drain, 1% every 2 minutes during use, 1% every 10-20 minutes on standby
    - Siri is hit and miss, sometimes it works properly, sometimes it doesn't
    - Timezones seem to be unreliable, my clock sometimes jumps an hour ahead or an hour behind

The whole, charger not working thing is the main one for me though right now, the battery drain doesn't exactly help when I can't charge the device!
    06-11-2013 11:27 PM
    Something interesting I noticed...Sync time seems really slow...anybody else getting this?
    06-12-2013 12:25 AM
    Anyone figure out a fix to the iMessage being stuck on "waiting for activation?" Or is this just a beta bug? I see it has been working for some people so I'm not sure why it doesn't work for everyone.
    06-12-2013 12:55 AM
    I have a passcode set, but it does not prompt for/require the code to use the phone after it goes to sleep. Anyone else seeing this?
    Had the same problem till I powered down and back up. It prompted for the passcode after that.
    06-12-2013 12:58 AM
    I know you have to be a developer to get the beta, but do you guys know if I can dl it on my PC? Or can I only dl the beta on a Mac?
    06-12-2013 02:36 AM
    I know you have to be a developer to get the beta, but do you guys know if I can dl it on my PC? Or can I only dl the beta on a Mac?
    Read through the thread. It holds the answer to your question, and you'll get valuable information by learning how to read through threads before posting questions that have been asked and answered.
    06-12-2013 02:50 AM
    I installed the other night and didnt notice the timezone wouldn't update & the time was an hour behind. It made me late for work.
    Ive also noticed the 4S really hot and huge battery drain
    Ipheuria likes this.
    06-12-2013 04:27 AM
    I have experienced many bugs. For example it's possible to delete only two alarms from the alarm lists - after that it's impossible to delete it or scroll list. Anyone have the same issue?
    06-12-2013 06:14 AM
    Yes you can. You'll just need to get some software that can unpack the .dmg file. I forget what it's called though. Then you can access the .ipsw file to manually install from iTunes.
    06-12-2013 08:01 AM
    Seems pretty solid upto now only bugs I've noticed are

1) Siri being a bit hit or miss and crashed phone couple of times

2)Ebay app won't open at all

3)delete button seems to be a bit buggy when deleting bookmarks, txts etc
    06-12-2013 08:02 AM
    Also, my phone was pretty warm while syncing. I held a cold soda can next to it |:. Sometimes the first betas can run a little warm....
    Anybody experiencing this?
    06-12-2013 08:06 AM
    Anyone else notice that the voice memos app has mysteriously disappeared in iOS 7? Or is it just me?
    Dryland likes this.
    06-12-2013 08:29 AM
    I installed the other night and didnt notice the timezone wouldn't update & the time was an hour behind. It made me late for work.
    Ive also noticed the 4S really hot and huge battery drain
    Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Settings > System Services and ensure "Setting Timezone" is on, then go into the Time & Date setting and make sure "Set Automatically" is on, this should this the timezone issue
    06-12-2013 08:31 AM
    Well WhereTo Start...

Siri is slower at loading up and displaying the wave when you speak
    Also Siri new voices i saw the setting under settings general siri and now that setting disappeared so im stuck with the old voice of siri very annoying
    multitasking is a bit slow when double tapping home button
    when you change your wallpaper in settings after changing and then going back a setting it doesnt display the new wallpaper as a preview
    Apps crash such as skype
    opening apps like facebook the alignment is out slightly
    when turning on Nike + iPod in iOS 6 you had an icon on the homescreen, with ios 7 you dont have an icon anymore
    its slow a quarter of the time and doesnt seem as smooth but its a beta 1 what can you expect
    other than that its a master piece well done Jony Ive
    06-12-2013 08:49 AM
    Anyone else notice that the voice memos app has mysteriously disappeared in iOS 7? Or is it just me?
    Hadn't even noticed that, gone for me too.

A few other things I've noticed

- Battery life is better today than it was yesterday, standby time for about 5 hours whilst I slept and it didn't even drop 1%, thats pretty amazing, it started dropping when I was using it, faster than normal but much slower than yesterday, maybe the OS is learning?

- Instagram? Forget about it, doesn't even open, deleted & tried reinstalling, wont even reinstall, completely incompatible for me. Though it is Beta, so to be expected for some apps

- When a notification bar pops up at the top, I'm unable to select any of the phones app icons until I close it, seems hit markers aren't quite right
    06-12-2013 08:52 AM
    Finally after 4+Hrs I got it running on iPhone 5 off Windows.... Didn't use Mac. I used 7Zip to unzip file.. People that do this please write down you UDID number... You will waste a few hours finding it. Any issues feel free to ask....
    All I did was restore my iPhone then went to iTunes then got my udid
    06-12-2013 09:23 AM
    I've noticed a few bugs that I was hoping someone might have some ideas on. This is an extra phone I'm running as a test bed, I have set it up as a new phone but have not transfered my current phone number to it. So it should only work with iMessage, Facetime, and other wifi based apps. This is a Verizon Iphone 4.
    - I also have the "waiting for activation" issue mentioned previously.
    - iMessage will not turn on, and if it does try it crashes the settings app.
    - I've also found that certain spots show this as being a black iphone when it is in fact white.
    - Confirming many other issues people have already had rants about.

If anyone knows what to do to get around the activation/iMessage issue that would be huge. thank you.
    06-12-2013 09:24 AM
    Can Notification Center be tailored or disabled for the lock screen? Otherwise, What's the point of locking your device if anyone can just swipe down to see your business?
    Yes it can be disabled from the lock screen just like Notifications can in iOS 6. Control panel can be disabled from the pick screen as well.
    06-12-2013 09:25 AM
    I'm having some issues installing - UDID registered, latest iTunes, iPhone 5 (6.1.4), but when I select the ipsw file I'm being told the "firmware is not compatible".

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!
    Maybe you downloaded the wrong ipsw file from the developer account.
    06-12-2013 09:26 AM
    Is the Activation Block on by default and not configurable? I cant find a setting for it anywhere... Anyone?
    I think you have to install the beta version of Find my IPhone for that.
    06-12-2013 09:28 AM
572 ... 678910 ...