Finally after 4+Hrs I got it running on iPhone 5 off Windows.... Didn't use Mac. I used 7Zip to unzip file.. People that do this please write down you UDID number... You will waste a few hours finding it. Any issues feel free to ask....
    06-11-2013 12:22 AM
    I used an app in the App Store called Ad Hoc something I don't remember the rest of the name but it emails you the udid and you can just copy paste. Very easy. If you search ad hoc it'll be the first option.
    06-11-2013 12:36 AM
    Finally after 4+Hrs I got it running on iPhone 5 off Windows.... Didn't use Mac. I used 7Zip to unzip file.. People that do this please write down you UDID number... You will waste a few hours finding it. Any issues feel free to ask....
    Can't you just get it by clicking on your iPhone's serial number in iTunes when it's connected? That's how I got mine (that also automatically copies it to your clipboard).
    Ipheuria and BreakingKayfabe like this.
    06-11-2013 12:37 AM
    I've noticed a bug that "bugs" me. You can't move an icon out of a folder once it's there. At least on mine, it force closes the Springboard and reboots. Also the dynamic wallpaper doesn't always work. Sometimes the screen goes dark and doesn't want to come back on. It's buggy but it is a Beta 1 (as expected).
    06-11-2013 12:51 AM
    Oh and I can't seem to find any of my custom ringtones. iTunes says they synced but they don't appear in my options.
    06-11-2013 12:56 AM
    How do I install this beta ios 7 on iPhone using windows pc??
    You can download a program called dmg extractor and extract the ipsw with that
    06-11-2013 12:58 AM
    Oh and I can't seem to find any of my custom ringtones. iTunes says they synced but they don't appear in my options.
    My custom ringtones and texttones are there, configured in my Contacts list and they work perfectly.
    06-11-2013 01:08 AM
    Just installed IOS7 beta on my iphone 4s. Playing around with it now, and here are my initial thoughts.

1) Lags here and there. Sometimes fairly bad (entire system will just freeze for a while), others less so. I have had my 4s reboot on me a few times already. Seems to be improving with use though. Boot time is fairly quick though.

2) The ability to post to facebook/twitter from notifications seems to have been removed.

3) Calender seems more a triumph of form over function. There is no way of telling what events you have at a glance in the monthly view. Only way is to go into the weekly view. It looks great, but I think I will stick with fantastical for now.

4) The gradient wallpaper feature didn't seem that impressive. It looked great on the keynote, but I am just not getting that 3D effect on my 4s.

5) You get unlimited apps per folder, but are limited to 9 per screen. Oh well, win some and lose some.

6) Finder is now activated by dragging down from any icon on the home screen. Very subtle. I love it.

7) Like the new photos classification.

Still playing around.
    06-11-2013 01:20 AM
    Just wondering guys this is my first experience with the beta.

I did a back up first from iTunes, then Installed and when I restored my Back all my settings were in place but I don't have any of my apps installed, is that normal?

Should I have restored via iCloud?
    06-11-2013 01:57 AM
    It's definitely a little clunky and some apps flat out refuse to work with it (iMore forums app *cough* )

Don't search for a contact in the contacts app. Afterwards you can't go back, or at least I couldn't. The controls flash and then disappear, which makes it a bit difficult to navigate back to another contact. Oops.

Other than a little slow and obviously lack of some apps supporting it (which is expected ) it's pretty and a nice step. People wanted a big change in the ui, well here you go.
    06-11-2013 02:01 AM
    You just need to sync and all your apps will go back.
    swarlos likes this.
    06-11-2013 02:03 AM
    You just need to sync and all your apps will go back.
    It's weird in iTunes it's only showing I had 10 apps but I had way over 80. :/
    06-11-2013 02:18 AM
    You didn't sync before you backed up.
    06-11-2013 02:30 AM
    I like some of the new features. The calendar app is a no go for me as I like to have mine in month view and see what days I have things planned on.

I've noticed some general lag also. I'm having a bug with notification center. If I pull up to see what tomorrow says, the text starts flickering and it will also put my alarm text over top the text that says your calendar looks clear.

Other than that, I like it so far. Haven't gotten to really dig into it yet though.
    06-11-2013 02:32 AM
    You didn't sync before you backed up.
    **** if I wipe then restore from iCloud will I be good?
    06-11-2013 02:43 AM
    I'm having some issues installing - UDID registered, latest iTunes, iPhone 5 (6.1.4), but when I select the ipsw file I'm being told the "firmware is not compatible".

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!
    06-11-2013 02:49 AM
    There is a way to bypass UDID check if you did pay to register and the servers are still bogged down, just simply restore your iPhone to stock and then apply the new firmware, however be advised if you didn't register your UDID you are looking for trouble when beta 1 expires and you are not able to install Beta 2 ..
    06-11-2013 03:15 AM
    Is there still a Reader option in Safari? I didn't notice it in the Key Note Demo.
    06-11-2013 04:40 AM
    Can Notification Center be tailored or disabled for the lock screen? Otherwise, What's the point of locking your device if anyone can just swipe down to see your business?
    It can be. Go to your settings, notification centre, off on lock screen
    06-11-2013 07:21 AM
    I'm having some issues installing - UDID registered, latest iTunes, iPhone 5 (6.1.4), but when I select the ipsw file I'm being told the "firmware is not compatible".

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!
    It mean you have downloaded the wrong version of software. Check on the back of your iphone which model it is: A1428 or A1429. Then download the appropriate one

Hope it helps
    Ipheuria likes this.
    06-11-2013 07:39 AM
    Is there still a Reader option in Safari? I didn't notice it in the Key Note Demo.
    On pages that it can do the reader option, on the left side of the address bar there will be these 3 or 4 horizontal lines.
    Dryland likes this.
    06-11-2013 09:02 AM
    **** if I wipe then restore from iCloud will I be good?
    If you were syncing to iCloud then yes probably, but expect a long long restore time.
    06-11-2013 09:04 AM
    Battery life is still pretty horrendous... but again, its a beta 1 release... that will improve with tuning...

Or maybe Im just playing with it a lot.
    Ditto here. I'm not using it that much more than usual. Bluetooth streaming 1 hour coming into work, played with it maybe 20-25 minutes, and almost half drained.
    06-11-2013 09:12 AM
    I really hope they adjust the calendar app. Right now the month view is useless for anything other than seeing how many days are in the month. At least let me see a colored dot to designate that I have something going on that day. There's plenty of room for it.
    tomsinclair94 likes this.
    06-11-2013 09:13 AM
    How is the control center working for everyone? The notification center pulls down easily but I usually have to try and try to get control center to scroll up from the bottom. At first I thought it was my case (an Otterbox Armor) but then I tried it without the case and had the same issue.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    06-11-2013 09:38 AM
572 12345 ...