I hope Apple brings back the "Download All" option in playlists if you have iTunes Match, not liking having to individually add each song.
    Yes! I haven't downloaded much because of that. But I really like how you can stream now without having to download -- very handy.
    06-15-2013 06:04 PM
    The keyboard bug (not being able to type a period without double spacing or being able to type a number at all) stinks but I haven't came across it enough for it to be completely annoying just yet.. lol
    06-15-2013 07:14 PM
    Anyone having issue with there ringtones not showing up at all in ios 7?
    06-15-2013 08:31 PM
    Are you acing issues with ringtones I don't not see the he's I paid for and downloaded or custom ones I made
    06-15-2013 08:34 PM
    Are you acing issues with ringtones I don't not see the he's I paid for and downloaded or custom ones I made
    Not really sure what you’re asking... but I deduce it’s something about missing ringtones. I have 88 ringtones and all of them are available on my phone and playable via the sounds app. Many are configured for specific contacts and they play exactly as and when they should. So for me, at least, no, no issues with ringtones whatsoever.
    06-15-2013 08:40 PM
    Yup - you have to go to Tones in iTunes, uncheck, sync, check, sync .. to get them to show up.
    06-15-2013 09:41 PM
    I've absolutely loved IOS7, the only bug I couldn't handle was with the Twitter app, it wouldn't load previous tweets within a conversation and sadly that's something I rely on quite a lot, so I've downgraded back to IOS6.

IOS 6 feels completely inferior now! Still, can't wait for the official release, I'll leave it to the developers now
    06-15-2013 10:10 PM
    Yup - you have to go to Tones in iTunes, uncheck, sync, check, sync .. to get them to show up.
    Mine just showed up...
    06-15-2013 10:25 PM
    No you can install iOS beta via itunes on a windows PC
    06-16-2013 06:11 AM
    The keyboard bug (not being able to type a period without double spacing or being able to type a number at all) stinks but I haven't came across it enough for it to be completely annoying just yet.. lol
    never seen or heard of it, yet. works for me every time
    06-16-2013 07:53 AM
    No you can install iOS beta via itunes on a windows PC
    ok.....
    06-16-2013 07:56 AM
    My developer account expired today but I'm still running ios 7 beta on my phone.
    Question.
    Do you think I can still upgrade to the next beta if I just click update on iTunes instead of restore?
    06-16-2013 08:32 AM
    My developer account expired today but I'm still running ios 7 beta on my phone.
    Question.
    Do you think I can still upgrade to the next beta if I just click update on iTunes instead of restore?
    why would you chance the possibility of your device being useless at any given time?

like let's say your at work all day and do not have the ability to downgrade until you get home, due to your UDID Not being registered any longer
    06-16-2013 08:42 AM
    why would you chance the possibility of your device being useless at any given time?

like let's say your at work all day and do not have the ability to downgrade until you get home, due to your UDID Not being registered any longer
    Yeah you got a point. I'll just pay for it tomorrow. I just realised that when I updated my iPhone 5 to ios 7 beta through the update option on iTunes it worked although I didn't register my device before adding my device on the developer portal before it expired.
    06-16-2013 08:45 AM
    Not really a bug per say, but is anyone else being driven crazy by the choice of keyboard in Safari? My typing habits cause me to put a .com on every word. It needs to be done more like the Chrome keyboard, with the .com along the top of the keys. Also, I have never needed an emoji in a web search. Anyone experiencing these frustrations?
    06-16-2013 11:46 AM
    Not really a bug per say, but is anyone else being driven crazy by the choice of keyboard in Safari? My typing habits cause me to put a .com on every word. It needs to be done more like the Chrome keyboard, with the .com along the top of the keys. Also, I have never needed an emoji in a web search. Anyone experiencing these frustrations?
    The ".com" and the emoji keyboard icon are where they’ve always been... no difference between iOS6 and 7. The only differences is that iOS7 Safari keyboard has a space bar in place of the "." and "/" keys on the bottom row.

Not an issue. I suspect the space bar is there now because the URL bar is also the search bar... can’t have spaces in a URL, but you can use a space bar in a search key.
    06-16-2013 12:03 PM
    Anyone else having problems with Find my iphone app? The ap closes as soon as map shows up. Thought I might have seen something about GPS not fully functional in this beta, not sure.
    06-16-2013 03:53 PM
    Just discovered that you can close a Safari tab by swiping it away.

That's good since trying to click in that little "x" was driving me crazy since most of the time I'd miss and accidentally open the tab instead of closing it.
    06-16-2013 04:15 PM
    It's an awesome update, even though it's beta 1.

Some things I love/like so far:
    The user interface
    Taking photos and editing, right from the built-in camera app
    Control Center (one of the reasons I jailbroke my device - SBSettings)

Since it's beta, I won't include things that I dislike as I understand that these concerns can (and than likely will) get ironed out come release time.
    06-16-2013 05:41 PM
    If anyone had specific questions fire away. I am running IOS7 as a developer and think I detected most of the obvious bugs. What a battery hog!
    Last edited by Alli; 06-16-2013 at 07:18 PM.
    06-16-2013 05:53 PM
    Yes, the Find my iPhone app is essentially dysfunctional. As soon as the map opens then app closes. GPS functioning tine with Google and native Iphone maps though. Will beta 2 be released prior to July?
    06-16-2013 10:26 PM
    hi there, you just have same thinking as mine. haha. although i'm not developer but i did bought UDID from websites and install it the iOS 7 and send back the diagnostic data back to Apple.
    06-17-2013 01:06 AM
    Yes, I have the GPS problem as well. Iphone 4
    06-17-2013 02:52 AM
    Anyone else having problems with Find my iphone app? The ap closes as soon as map shows up. Thought I might have seen something about GPS not fully functional in this beta, not sure.
    Yes, the Find my iPhone app is essentially dysfunctional. As soon as the map opens then app closes. GPS functioning tine with Google and native Iphone maps though. Will beta 2 be released prior to July?
    There is an updated "Find my iPhone" app available on the dev website that works with iOS 7. The current version is not compatible.

You would know that if you actually had a developer account.... #justsayin
    Dryland likes this.
    06-17-2013 12:14 PM
    I have an iPhone 4, 4s and 5 all jailbroken for theme purposes and biteSMS

I decided to install the iOS7 last night on my 4s; I'm in Canada (if that matters) - This is what I've noticed:

- Caller ID is disabled. Very irritating since I need this for work.
    - Super slow
    - The "phone" ap is wonky. Its frozen right now at "favorites" I cannot place an outgoing call, or listen to voice mail, etc - If I restart it, it just freezes again when I'm in the "Phone" ap.
    "Favorites" seem to work sometimes but switching quickly to "recent" or to "contacts" will freeze it.
    - Sending MMS seems to be glitchy. I thought it was my 3G so I turned on wifi. Same thing.
    - 2hrs ago, I saw "SIM CARD NOT INSTALLED" forcing me to open up my card slot. It was still intact, but when I closed it, it seemed to recognize my SIM again.
    - Cannot see typing

Things I hope Apple changes/adds:
    Speed, SIRI (no change in voice), charging time, themes (more options like colors or bookcases for the aps), ringtones are so outdated, send location option in iMessage (like What'sapp and Viber)

Overall I would rate 8/10 - if I can fix the stuff above it would be perfect. I would prefer to run iOS7 than have it JB (fyi)
    You are pretty much not entitled to be irritaded about the caller id not working, it is beta software and observation rather than irritation is what we should be looking at.
    Not fair to give it a score, ios7 is NOT finished and I have a feeling the score will go up once it's out for everybody.
    Alli likes this.
    06-17-2013 12:39 PM
572 ... 1617181920 ...