Those icons have been there since the page went live. I saw them but didn't comment on them because they're subtle changes.
    The lines going through them do kinda make it look like they were in the middle of designing them
    06-14-2013 04:52 PM
    The lines going through them do kinda make it look like they were in the middle of designing them
    For me it's not so much the design of the icons apart from the Safari one but rather the colors used.

My biggest gripes are the dock and the control centre's overly blurred opaque look.
    06-14-2013 05:13 PM
    Blurred cydia tweak is top 5 downloads. I'm happy with the look. I will not have to jailbreak iOS 7 due to it has the 10 tweaks in it. Done better.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    06-14-2013 05:17 PM
    When I'm in the Music app, I no longer have a "Download All" button at the bottom of my playlist or other list of songs.

Anyone figure out how to download a bunch of iTunes Match songs without clicking in the cloud icon one by one?
    06-14-2013 07:34 PM
    When I'm in the Music app, I no longer have a "Download All" button at the bottom of my playlist or other list of songs.

Anyone figure out how to download a bunch of iTunes Match songs without clicking in the cloud icon one by one?
    Nothing yet, but you are able to download an entire album or artist.
    06-14-2013 08:35 PM
    iOS 7 Developer Beta info and Bug discussion-photo.png

When you open a non-pre loaded app, for a couple seconds it is in transition mode between the status bars...

Yes i know it's beta and app developers can't do anything with iOS 7 and put it into the App Store.

I was just wondering if anyone else was having this issue?
    06-14-2013 09:58 PM
    This is new or error. The App Store does updates but they stay in the update tab.

06-14-2013 10:40 PM
    This is new or error. The App Store does updates but they stay in the update tab.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/15/adubygu4.jpg

I believe that it’s how the update process works. It leaves a "trail" of update apps for you to review. If you turn off auto updating, it reverts to the "old" way.
    06-14-2013 10:50 PM
    Is anyone else having problems with the slowness of the keyboard and the auto-correct?

Any fixes?
    06-14-2013 11:53 PM
    I've turned off the auto updating but noticed after every update I perform and try to go back home or multitask my phone resprings.

Sent from the collector home world.
    06-15-2013 12:10 AM
    So I just noticed something completely random. Unless I'm blind, Voice Memos is gone.
    06-15-2013 12:17 AM
    So I just noticed something completely random. Unless I'm blind, Voice Memos is gone.
    Nope not blind LOL.

Sent from the collector home world.
    06-15-2013 01:39 AM
    where is the equalizer found?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    When you are playing a song in Music.app and are looking through your list of songs look at the song currently playing. There are 3 moving bars to indicate that is the song that's currently playing.
    06-15-2013 03:44 AM
    Ios 7 is a big upgrade from 6.1.4, but I've got a small problem was wondering if any one can help, my iMessage doesn't work for some reason, can anyone suggest a fix?
    06-15-2013 07:02 AM
    Ios 7 is a big upgrade from 6.1.4, but I've got a small problem was wondering if any one can help, my iMessage doesn't work for some reason, can anyone suggest a fix?
    http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=257478

06-15-2013 07:52 AM
    http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=257478

For me it was even easier fix...tapped the iMessages button instead if trying to slide it!
    06-15-2013 11:12 AM
    Anyone elses camera not working when they open it from the lock screen?
    06-15-2013 11:37 AM
    Anyone elses camera not working when they open it from the lock screen?
    You can slide up and access the camera from Control Center.

Not sure what the direction will be. With the camera available in the Control Center, I could see the ability to access it directly from the lock screen going away. As of now, tapping the camera icon on the lock screen only causes the lock screen to "bounce" and return to its previous state.

Again, it’s a work in progress.
    06-15-2013 11:56 AM
    I believe that it’s how the update process works. It leaves a "trail" of update apps for you to review. If you turn off auto updating, it reverts to the "old" way.
    This. It's to show you what has been updated "recently".
    06-15-2013 12:11 PM
    You can slide up and access the camera from Control Center.

Not sure what the direction will be. With the camera available in the Control Center, I could see the ability to access it directly from the lock screen going away. As of now, tapping the camera icon on the lock screen only causes the lock screen to "bounce" and return to its previous state.

Again, it’s a work in progress.
    Slide up from the camera icon and you get access to the camera. Also access from Control Center. I'd dislike to see access to it from the lockscreen get buried another level deeper.
    06-15-2013 12:13 PM
    Pros so far for me:
    iTunes radio is something special, I like it a lot.
    Control Center is very nice.
    New UI is a beauty to look at and the background movement with the phone is brilliant.
    UI for messaging is lovely as well.
    Dots for carrier signal strength looks cleaner than bars.
    I love the "moments" feature that bundle your photos together taken in a specific session.
    Notes looks extremely clean.

Not really finding many cons. Battery life is normal, apps are running OK, phone really only gets a little warm upon charing.

I have taken some personal notes on my encounter with iOS 7. I am probably going to revert back to 6.1.4 and wait for the official drop to reflect on my notes.
    06-15-2013 01:31 PM
    Pros so far for me:
    iTunes radio is something special, I like it a lot.
    Control Center is very nice.
    New UI is a beauty to look at and the background movement with the phone is brilliant.
    UI for messaging is lovely as well.
    Dots for carrier signal strength looks cleaner than bars.
    I love the "moments" feature that bundle your photos together taken in a specific session.
    Notes looks extremely clean.

Not really finding many cons. Battery life is normal, apps are running OK, phone really only gets a little warm upon charing.

I have taken some personal notes on my encounter with iOS 7. I am probably going to revert back to 6.1.4 and wait for the official drop to reflect on my notes.
    why revert back? From your description above you're doing way better than most
    06-15-2013 01:57 PM
    why revert back? From your description above you're doing way better than most
    Eh, just thinking about what the hard working developers are saying in regards to non developers. I got to experience this OS and it's been great, but I guess in all honesty if I can't submit helpful write ups and/or progress the usability of apps then I don't really have a place to test this beta.
    Alli likes this.
    06-15-2013 03:48 PM
    Eh, just thinking about what the hard working developers are saying in regards to non developers. I got to experience this OS and it's been great, but I guess in all honesty if I can't submit helpful write ups and/or progress the usability of apps then I don't really have a place to test this beta.
    I look at it as I like the beta better than my jailbreak 6.1.4. So I'm going to roll with it and just use iOS 7. Get issues here and there and post for others feedback.

BLiNK likes this.
    06-15-2013 04:29 PM
    This build is very buggy but not annoyingly buggy. I hope Apple brings back the "Download All" option in playlists if you have iTunes Match, not liking having to individually add each song. Don't really care too much for apps not working b/c no apps currently are compatible with iOS 7.
    06-15-2013 05:31 PM
572 ... 1516171819 ...