Anyone else seeing the wrong upcoming calendar information in Notification Center? For me it's showing things from the 11th.
    Seems to be a common error where Today grabs your schedule from yesterday. Mine has been mostly correct but noticed it was wrong this afternoon so it seems to be hit or miss.
    06-13-2013 10:17 PM
    No you can use powerISO to extract the .dmg file and get the .ipsw
    06-13-2013 11:51 PM
    Cool...just discovered by accident that you can zoom while taking videos!

Also you can tap-to-focus as well, although that took a few taps to get it to actually shift focus.
    06-14-2013 12:11 AM
    I am new to iOS developing. I registered and installed the beta on a test phone. I am however not sure where I officially report bugs to apple.
    06-14-2013 12:13 AM
    Oh I hadn't noticed the little equalizer! That's really neat I love how there are so many small details in the ui.
    where is the equalizer found?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    06-14-2013 12:23 AM
    So I have thought about it and I want to get the iOS 7 beta. The only thing is, I only have my iPhone 5. I don't have an iPod or anything to try it out on. I'm nervous that my phone is going to mess up and something pretty bad will happen. Is there anyway to secure yourself to have a good working iOS 7 beta?
    Nope. Beta is beta........buggy. You would know that if you were a dev.
    Last edited by GibMcFragger#AC; 06-14-2013 at 12:45 AM.
    06-14-2013 12:33 AM
    Has there been any reports of features that are buried in the code ? Mention of a 5s or NFC or anything ?

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !
    06-14-2013 12:40 AM
    Has there been any reports of features that are buried in the code ? Mention of a 5s or NFC or anything ?

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !
    You are asking questions that you are never going to get the answer to. No (legit) developer who can decipher the code will divulge any information like that due to the NDA.
    06-14-2013 12:43 AM
    Who thinks beta 2 will be an over the air update?
    In theory it should be, but it depends on how much they change between b1 and b2.
    06-14-2013 12:46 AM
    You are asking questions that you are never going to get the answer to. No (legit) developer who can decipher the code will divulge any information like that due to the NDA.
    Exactly... Not that there was anything wrong with asking. But he is right...NDA.
    06-14-2013 12:47 AM
    No not at all I ask because In the past it has been released and i figure it's only a matter of time ill just wait it out it will pop up sooner or later

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    06-14-2013 01:23 AM
    iOS 7 Developer Beta info and Bug discussion-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21371187642.892719.jpg Battery isn't too shabby for me.
    06-14-2013 01:27 AM
    Does anyone know if there is a way for each day on the calendar to show a little dot like on ios6 so if you look at the calendar as a whole month you can see what days you have something planned?

And is there any way to add panorama photos to the panorama photo album so you can use as a wallpaper?
    avmsam likes this.
    06-14-2013 01:42 AM
    Does anyone know if there is a way for each day on the calendar to show a little dot like on ios6 so if you look at the calendar as a whole month you can see what days you have something planned?

And is there any way to add panorama photos to the panorama photo album so you can use as a wallpaper?
    There's no way to have month view show some designation that there is an event on that day. It's been reported as a bug
    06-14-2013 02:41 AM
    A main iOS 7 bug found in Beta 1 is about lockscreen security. The iPhones password screen protection can be bypassed by accessing the calculator available on the lock screen. by opening iOSs Control Room and accessing the phones calculator application before opening the phones camera, which will then let them access, delete, email, upload or tweet the devices photos without knowing its passcode.
    06-14-2013 05:58 AM
    I am new to iOS developing. I registered and installed the beta on a test phone. I am however not sure where I officially report bugs to apple.
    Bugreport.apple.com

06-14-2013 06:56 AM
    I think I top everyone with the weirdest bug ever.

The worst part is, I have no idea about how I got it since it randomly appeared the second time I unlocked my phone after waking up this morning and it doesn't go away after shutting my phone off

So my bug is that swipe screen function is basically non-existant. Now, when I want to click a particular part of the screen, I have to touch anywhere on the screen and then these boxes start showing up going through each part of the screen where I am able to touch. I managed to get to the home screen after learning how to use it, so if I can explain it better on the homescreen:

There are blue/green boxes going down each of the rows. When a box finally hits the row I want, I just touch the screen (it doesn't matter which part of the screen I touch). After touching it encases the individual apps in that row in boxes.

I felt like it has something to do with gestures, but since I can no longer scroll, my options to select parts of the setting apps only go as far as what I can originally see.

This is probably the worst bug ever. Overall, I'm thoroughly disappointed with the ios 7 beta. I understand it's a beta. But with every two or three new functions there is one new bug which is not worth it.
    06-14-2013 09:40 AM
    I think I top everyone with the weirdest bug ever.

The worst part is, I have no idea about how I got it since it randomly appeared the second time I unlocked my phone after waking up this morning and it doesn't go away after shutting my phone off

So my bug is that swipe screen function is basically non-existant. Now, when I want to click a particular part of the screen, I have to touch anywhere on the screen and then these boxes start showing up going through each part of the screen where I am able to touch. I managed to get to the home screen after learning how to use it, so if I can explain it better on the homescreen:

There are blue/green boxes going down each of the rows. When a box finally hits the row I want, I just touch the screen (it doesn't matter which part of the screen I touch). After touching it encases the individual apps in that row in boxes.

I felt like it has something to do with gestures, but since I can no longer scroll, my options to select parts of the setting apps only go as far as what I can originally see.

This is probably the worst bug ever. Overall, I'm thoroughly disappointed with the ios 7 beta. I understand it's a beta. But with every two or three new functions there is one new bug which is not worth it.
    this is not a bug. Is the Voice Over function. Go into settings, general, accessibility and turn Voice Over off. See if it helps! and you use 3 fingers to scroll down
    Last edited by Lucas Dangas; 06-14-2013 at 11:44 AM.
    06-14-2013 11:23 AM
    I find mine shows that have more bars (dots) than I should.
    06-14-2013 12:24 PM
    Beta worth loosing my jailbreak on my iPhone 5. Better than some of the tweaks in cydia, which are all beta. None of those work right all the time either.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    06-14-2013 12:33 PM
    After 4 days of charging my battery life on iPhone 5 Verizon is back to normal. About 10% loss in 2-3 hours.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    06-14-2013 12:36 PM
    According to this, Apple's website leaked new versions of some iOS 7 icons - including a "live" weather icon with temp displayed...

Apple website mistake reveals alternate iOS 7 icons, with tweaks to Weather, Passbook, and more | 9to5Mac
    06-14-2013 12:56 PM
    My 1st few days were bug free but then yesterday I was having issues making calls from Google Voice of GV Connect app, anyone else?
    Then Facebook was crashing in messenger.

Plus Battery life is Terrrrrribly, never before have I seen a phone this bad, is that common on Betas?
    06-14-2013 02:24 PM
    According to this, Apple's website leaked new versions of some iOS 7 icons - including a "live" weather icon with temp displayed...

Apple website mistake reveals alternate iOS 7 icons, with tweaks to Weather, Passbook, and more | 9to5Mac
    I'll be happy if they do introduce the live weather icon, they've managed to do it with the clock so it'd only make sense to include the weather with that too.
    06-14-2013 02:41 PM

Those icons have been there since the page went live. I saw them but didn't comment on them because they're subtle changes.
    06-14-2013 03:30 PM
572 ... 1415161718 ...