Anyone else having these issues and has anyone found a solution:

1.) My Podcasts app are totally messed up and wont work
    2.) My bose headphones control doesnt work, the volume does but not start/stop/ff
    3.) Cant seem to use the emoji keyboard
    My headphone controls work fine. Also emoji works as well. Just went to keyboard and added emoji.
    06-12-2013 10:28 PM
    Possibly. It depends on whether or not Apple releases the APIs for that function to the developer world. If they do, you will probably see it soon. If not, you may never see it.
    I just hope more stock apps get the ability. I can only assume that the weather app will change to reflect the current weather or at least temperature like the current one.
    06-12-2013 10:38 PM
    Is there any way I can get iOS 7 tested in my phone?
    06-12-2013 10:46 PM
    Reported Bugs:

1) Clicking on a date, then create event will not generate the event form.
    2) 3D background crops images so if you tilt the phone enough you can see black areas around the photo.
    06-12-2013 10:50 PM
    developer.apple.com

Sent from the collector home world.
    06-12-2013 10:50 PM
    It seems developers "may" have started tweaking their apps slightly.

Colours in the Facebook app seem to be more IOS7 looking than they were earlier on today. Especially when you bring up the Menu on the left hand side of the screen, but maybe it's just me!
    I noticed the Facebook app now allows you to swipe to go back like in Safari. Not sure if it was there before. As i remember, swiping would only open the menu on the left or right. Now it goes back and forward, but not all the time, sometimes it opens the menu.
    06-12-2013 10:54 PM
    I noticed the Facebook app now allows you to swipe to go back like in Safari. Not sure if it was there before. As i remember, swiping would only open the menu on the left or right. Now it goes back and forward, but not all the time, sometimes it opens the menu.
    That was always there in the Facebook app. There hasn't been an update to Facebook recently that would have added that anyway.
    Dryland likes this.
    06-12-2013 10:56 PM
    It seems developers "may" have started tweaking their apps slightly.

Colours in the Facebook app seem to be more IOS7 looking than they were earlier on today. Especially when you bring up the Menu on the left hand side of the screen, but maybe it's just me!
    This is impossible. Devs got the first beta two days ago. Coding would take more than 15 minutes. It takes Apple days to weeks to approve apps (and app updates), and nobody is allowed to add APIs from iOS 7 yet. Apple does not allow it.

​It's strictly your imagination.
    Fausty82 likes this.
    06-12-2013 11:02 PM
    im running 4s and everything works except I can't see who's calling. says unknown. and its slow
    06-12-2013 11:05 PM
    Yep. Join the Apple Developer Program. The link is below.

https://developer.apple.com/programs/ios/
    06-12-2013 11:11 PM
    I had that problem too. They have different iPhones.

iPhone5,1
    iPhone5,2

I downloaded the 1. It did NOT work. So I downloaded 2 and it worked perfect.
    That was always there in the Facebook app. There hasn't been an update to Facebook recently that would have added that anyway.
    Thanks, I'm not a big facebooker so I never noticed. Found out by accident today.
    good point. its not in chronological order from my backup but all pics ive taken since the install, seems to be in order...
    06-12-2013 11:12 PM
    Ive had so many resprings that its making me want to switch back to iOS6. eBay app doesnt work among others

Yes, I know is a beta lol.
    06-12-2013 11:14 PM
    I didn't have a mac :P
    06-12-2013 11:15 PM
    I used my pc
    06-12-2013 11:16 PM
    Canadian eh? Is your caller ID working? mines not (4s)
    06-12-2013 11:20 PM
    me neither
    06-12-2013 11:23 PM
    This is impossible. Devs got the first beta two days ago. Coding would take more than 15 minutes. It takes Apple days to weeks to approve apps (and app updates), and nobody is allowed to add APIs from iOS 7 yet. Apple does not allow it.

​It's strictly your imagination.
    The colours are definitely different on some parts of the Facebook app when comparing IOS 7 to IOS 6, I compared my mums IOS 6 phone with mine, the IOS 7 version has lighter, flatter colours in the menus, so it's definitely NOT my imagination.

It could just be the way the app is trying to integrate with IOS 7, or perhaps theres some sort of code which tries to keep apps uniform with the overall design, who knows, I'll try and make up a side by side comparison image.
    06-12-2013 11:35 PM
    I have an iPhone 4, 4s and 5 all jailbroken for theme purposes and biteSMS

I decided to install the iOS7 last night on my 4s; I'm in Canada (if that matters) - This is what I've noticed:

- Caller ID is disabled. Very irritating since I need this for work.
    - Super slow
    - The "phone" ap is wonky. Its frozen right now at "favorites" I cannot place an outgoing call, or listen to voice mail, etc - If I restart it, it just freezes again when I'm in the "Phone" ap.
    "Favorites" seem to work sometimes but switching quickly to "recent" or to "contacts" will freeze it.
    - Sending MMS seems to be glitchy. I thought it was my 3G so I turned on wifi. Same thing.
    - 2hrs ago, I saw "SIM CARD NOT INSTALLED" forcing me to open up my card slot. It was still intact, but when I closed it, it seemed to recognize my SIM again.
    - Cannot see typing

Things I hope Apple changes/adds:
    Speed, SIRI (no change in voice), charging time, themes (more options like colors or bookcases for the aps), ringtones are so outdated, send location option in iMessage (like What'sapp and Viber)

Overall I would rate 8/10 - if I can fix the stuff above it would be perfect. I would prefer to run iOS7 than have it JB (fyi)
    06-13-2013 12:06 AM
    I have installed this on my 4. I actually find it responds better than iOS 6 did.
    06-13-2013 12:44 AM
    I am having an issue replying to a group text with iMessage. Anyone else having that issue?
    06-13-2013 12:47 AM
    I know you have to be a developer to get the beta, but do you guys know if I can dl it on my PC? Or can I only dl the beta on a Mac?
    I answered this in first few pages of posts... Yes you can... I posted how to do it
    06-13-2013 01:11 AM
    ​Bug list means bugs with the os, not 3rd party apps. Those are not bugs. And therein lies the problem. Most of you don't even know that. You can't even report actual bugs because you don't have developer accounts.
    I agree....Apps aren't optimized for ios 7 yet.... They have same beta we all have. It's a risk you take by choice by using a beta. 3 party apps crashing are not bugs
    06-13-2013 01:21 AM
    It matters because regular users will load a beta OS on their phone... download an app - and the app doesn't work... then they will go to the Developer's Facebook page and raise Hades because the app don't work... and will go into iTunes AppStore and leave horrible reviews... and show up on forums like this and rant, rave, and toss ordure - all because they're running the first release of a BETA OS and proceed to incessantly whine about what does not work... And it is all unnecessary.
    Can you just make a thread for those people so we don't have to deal with them... Only genuine bugs please
    06-13-2013 01:25 AM
572 ... 1112131415 ...