Most underrated feature of iOS 7 Beta Developer Build? Share yours.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
yeah at least it's working partially LOL I just keep submitting the bug reports I think the guys at Apple must be like not this guy again :laughing:

LOL.. you know, the squeaky wheel gets the grease... keep plugging away... I’m sure they love seeing my bug reports as well. :)

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Have you guys tested the call blocking feature?? How the phone handles the calls you block?? .. I'm really looking forward to this.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Have you guys tested the call blocking feature?? How the phone handles the calls you block?? .. I'm really looking forward to this.

Yes I have. Blocked calls go to voice mail - no ringing, no missed call alert. Missed text message never come through. With the lone indication of a voice mail, there is no indication that anyone tried to reach you. When you unblock the number/person, it’s business as usual, but still no indication that you missed a call/text. It’s actually a pretty sweet feature.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Shared Photo streams, I tried it with my friend yesterday and it was awesome. Once iOS 7 goes public it will be awesome for my wife and I to shar pictures with our families in Portugal and Jamaica. It will also be awesome for when we go to events with he whole family and all have a bunch of pictures from the same event. Now instead of a bunch of different albums we can just create one album and put all the pictures together.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Shared Photo streams, I tried it with my friend yesterday and it was awesome. Once iOS 7 goes public it will be awesome for my wife and I to shar pictures with our families in Portugal and Jamaica. It will also be awesome for when we go to events with he whole family and all have a bunch of pictures from the same event. Now instead of a bunch of different albums we can just create one album and put all the pictures together.

​Yup this is a win for sure

shadski1

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Most underrated feature of iOS 7? Share yours.

Do Not Disturb now works the way it should!

It does? Not for me! Don't you think if you allow calls from favorites that its should allow text and emails from them in lock screen? Also, the control center manual on/off doesn't work for me.