Most underrated feature of iOS 7 Beta Developer Build? Share yours.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Most underrated feature of iOS 7? Share yours.

Also tapping to stop a timer right from the lock screen!

Sent from the collector home world.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I just realized one of the most underrated feature for me is the improvements in the camera. Digital zoom especially on the iPhone usually turns your pictures into grainy slop. Somehow it's been tweaked and I now find that I can zoom in and if the lighting is good the picture looks as good as the zoomed out versions. The first picture is what you would usually expect from a zoomed in picture. It's full of noise and pixelated as hell but the second picture is also at the full zoom level of the iPhone and in good lighting. So both pictures are at the same zoom level just the difference in lighting. I am using an iPhone 5.

Attachments

• IMG_4667.JPG
    IMG_4667.JPG
    826.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_4670.JPG
    IMG_4670.JPG
    862.3 KB · Views: 82

stucar1985

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

For me the mention of game controller support in ios7 is the most underrated feature although this feature probably won't be useable for a while

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

What do you mean, What's new with that??

iyo75s.jpg

anthony81586

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
underrated? I think that paralaxing (I know I'm butchering it here). I think it's so cool that as you turn the phone you can see behind the icons

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SOV

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site

That's nice too, eventhough you can do it now .. kind of , just exit the call and do voice only. =)

True. Skype is going to take a hit because of this though I think

Phil Cee

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site

Airdrop is awesome! I tested it out with my buddy and it worked with no problems. He just enabled it, as did I and was able to send him pictures/ videos no problem.

Ah yeah, done that today. ... both iPhone 5 had same settings, I could send to him and find him straight away, he was unable to see me... even tho we both had 'Everyone' as visible to ?

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site

FaceTime being a separate app! Not because I use FaceTime, but because that is one less question I'll have to answer when my customers ask... "Where is FaceTime?" or "How do I FaceTime?"

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
And another is the camera! My friend was amazed at how fast I took the pic of her. She didn't get a chance to turn away or put a hand in front of her face. Lol. One of my other friends who was there was impressed as well. They both recently got iPhone 5 devices.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I second AirDrop tried it with a friend on Friday and it was awesome! :D I couldn't send to him for some reason probably a bug or glitch but he sent a picture to me in no time. Is it supposed to work with the Mac too?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I second AirDrop tried it with a friend on Friday and it was awesome! :D I couldn't send to him for some reason probably a bug or glitch but he sent a picture to me in no time. Is it supposed to work with the Mac too?

Not sure. I tried it earlier and it mentioned opening AirDrop in Finder... so maybe not (yet). And like you, I tried it with a friend... could receive his photo, but could not send... gotta be patient (and it’s difficult for me) :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Not sure. I tried it earlier and it mentioned opening AirDrop in Finder... so maybe not (yet). And like you, I tried it with a friend... could receive his photo, but could not send... gotta be patient (and it?s difficult for me) :)

yeah at least it's working partially LOL I just keep submitting the bug reports I think the guys at Apple must be like not this guy again :laughing:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73