New Color Palette in iOS 7

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm liking the lighter palette of iOS 7, maybe because I feel like I've been using it for a while already in some of my favorite apps:

image.jpg

I find it fresh, clean, and very light feeling. What does everyone else think of it?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It is definitely refreshing and somewhat familiar because of the same apps displayed via your screenshots.

Doc Z

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I just don't like how bright some of the icons are and I absolutely hate the rainbow thing in the control center

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm liking the lighter palette of iOS 7, maybe because I feel like I've been using it for a while already in some of my favorite apps:

View attachment 32117

I find it fresh, clean, and very light feeling. What does everyone else think of it?

I get to look really dumb here :) are those shots of actual IOS 7 screens, or of apps on your phone that are using JB features? If IOS 7, I didn't realize the keyboard looked so different.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I get to look really dumb here :) are those shots of actual IOS 7 screens, or of apps on your phone that are using JB features? If IOS 7, I didn't realize the keyboard looked so different.

This is a bit of a mix: the keyboard is a jailbreak feature, as is the Messages UI, but the Twitter input box is normal, the Gmail app is normal, and the entire bottom row is normal (Letterpress and Dots apps).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2