No Quick Reply for messages? iOS 7 Developer Build

Buck1127

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: No Quick Reply for messages?

My opinion is it maybe in a later release. I don't think it was totally ready. iPhone was only device that got the upgrade. The iPad version and iPod touch version in a few weeks. I think when they release for iPad it will be a beta 2 and has quick reply so I'm praying for

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site

Has Apple ever introduced a major UI feature via beta that they didn't show at WWDC and included it in the final release? I'm trying to think of one. I know they have added smaller features, touched up UI elements, and laid the foundation for larger features without including them before.

Buck1127

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Has Apple ever introduced a major UI feature via beta that they didn't show at WWDC and included it in the final release? I'm trying to think of one. I know they have added smaller features, touched up UI elements, and laid the foundation for larger features without including them before.

Well it's more of me hoping then anything else

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site

Or... just be patient, young grasshopper... it?s beta 1... I fully expect it in a future beta...

I fully expect it in a future beta too like in 2014. :) See my previous post about Apple adding major UI features not included in WWDC presentation. Do you know of one?

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site

If it was their it would've been there now. They would've talked about it yesterday when talking about the new notification center. They didnt, so its not there just like David Hayter isn't voicing Big Boss.

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site

this is the first ever redesign for iOS. I would not be surprised if we see a few more features........

I am waiting for someone to tear into the code and see whats hidden

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

If it was their it would've been there now. They would've talked about it yesterday when talking about the new notification center. They didnt, so its not there just like David Hayter isn't voicing Big Boss.

Ive and team only had about 7 months to get to this point... I firmly believe that everything is not in the first beta... tell me about how wrong I am when the GA version is released and it’s still not there... THEN we can complain...

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

I whole heartedly agree. The entire presentation was a highlight of features set to make the user experience an improved one. No way they omit a feature like that if it was intended to be in iOS 7. It is too key to just pop up in a future beta and it won't be exclusive to the next iPhone.

Do the powers at be not use iPhones lol?! How can the lack of this feature not be pissing them off as well?

Buck1127

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

I whole heartedly agree. The entire presentation was a highlight of features set to make the user experience an improved one. No way they omit a feature like that if it was intended to be in iOS 7. It is too key to just pop up in a future beta and it won't be exclusive to the next iPhone.

Do the powers at be not use iPhones lol?! How can the lack of this feature not be pissing them off as well?

That's what I'm thinking as well. Kicker is that they put it in mavericks their new OS for the Mac

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site

The notification banners in ios7 are noticeably thicker and blockier. Almost like they are missing some feature...

dieselboy28

May 1, 2009
Visit site

The notification banners in ios7 are noticeably thicker and blockier. Almost like they are missing some feature...

That's a fair assessment. The first time I saw it they just felt empty kind of like a placeholder.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2