No Quick Reply for messages? iOS 7 Developer Build

Daytona

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping I just missed them discusssing it, but can someone confirm whether or not the feature made it into iOS 7? :)

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: No Quick Reply for messages?

They didn't announce it, but I am hoping it just needs a bit more time and will be introduced in a later beta build.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site

I don't think it did. I didn't see all of the live stream but nobody has posted anything saying it was a feature

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site

I was just griping about this in another thread. It's the thing I was hoping to see most of all.

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site

I want to imagine they walked off stage and thought "Oh crap! I forgot to show them quick reply!" :D

spades1412

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site

OSX Mavericks is getting Interactive Notifications, which includes the ability to quickly reply to a message. Hopefully this will be one of the many new features in iOS7 that weren't demoed today.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site

OSX Mavericks is getting Interactive Notifications, which includes the ability to quickly reply to a message. Hopefully this will be one of the many new features in iOS7 that weren't demoed today.

Yea, it's incredible they gave OSX quick reply but not iOS, how they could make this glaring omission just makes no sense, I thought for sure we'd get it once I saw it coming to OSX.:mad::eek::confused::no::sick:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Maybe they are saving information on it until they introduce the next iPhone along with other iOS 7 features that were not mentioned today.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

Maybe they are saving information on it until they introduce the next iPhone along with other iOS 7 features that were not mentioned today.

I hope so, I might actually not want to jailbreak if they add that feature

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site

I was really hoping for a quick reply option as well!!!! I just hope it is included in later beta builds.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

I'd really just like to act on my notifications whenever I want to without having to leave the app I'm currently using

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site

They didn't mention notifications once during the iOS 7 demo. This either means they are still working on it and it wasn't ready yet or most likely it is something that will have to wait for next year.....or the year after.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen