iOS 7 Developer Build looks pretty solid.

iOS 7 looks to be pretty good

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS 7 looks pretty solid. Thoughts?

As I've stated in another thread, iOS 7 is a winner - period, and I can't wait for it to be released this coming fall...:)

Watched soldier knows best's video on YouTube and I'm super amped for iOS 7. It's definitely got a lot of Android'esque features that I think will be welcomed by those who love the stability of Apple and iOS but want it to have a few more bells and whistles.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

What is there to think? The parallax effect was around well before Apple or TAT used it. Apple actually put it to good use, which is more than can be said for the majority of TAT concepts. I actually feel bad for them...being bought by blackberry and shoehorned into a culture where they don't fit, and ultimately stifling almost all of their creativity.

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

I don't know why people are putting iOS 7 down. We all knew that it was going to be different. I think it looks awesome. But that's just my opinion. I'm very excited for it.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site

I like the new look that iOS 7 have and pretty excited and want to see the changes they make with apple iOS

jrdnlc

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site

Im not diging it right now but maybe after it gets released and developers start adding iOS7 support to their apps it will grow on me.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

I made a YouTube video on iOS 7. It is more of a walkthrough versus my thoughts and opinion. I'll be doing more videos on bugs I've found and a lot more.

So far I'm loving this... I run into a few glitches but its definitely a work in progress. Great work in progress.

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site

Agreed by all -- definitely digging iOS 7 right now. It's a HUGE battery consumer (BUT it IS beta 1, so I'm assuming that will change). No real bugs for me (other than an occasional font mubling/mix-up).

I haven't experienced ANY issues with iMessage -- all menus work great, and the OS runs very nice for a beta 1! I can imagine how smooth it'll be by Fall!

revtech

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site

Ok . . I've made a few comments in the forums expressing my dislike for the new icons . . .

fwiw, I'd now like to repent and recant (not that anybody really cares, but this way I feel better).

After further review (yes, I'm an NFL fan), I can now say I have made peace with, and adjusted to, the new icons (for the most part) and actually now find the old ones to seem somewhat kludgy in comparison.

My apologies for the premature ejaculation of my opinion, carry on . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner