iOS 7 Developer Build looks pretty solid.

iOS 7 looks to be pretty good

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 7 looks pretty solid. Thoughts?

As I've stated in another thread, iOS 7 is a winner - period, and I can't wait for it to be released this coming fall...:)

papadonna

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site

Honeslty, I'm pleased to see some great changes with iOS7, but a little disappointed that there will not be a new iPhone to go along with the experience!

I'm stuck with my iPhone 5 and a fall upgrade approaching....sucks my device will lose a little bit more resale value waiting for a new phone from Apple. (I shouldnt be whining but I am :( )

Last edited:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Looks like they took a lot from android. Nice change but if they start getting sue happy, no no!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Honeslty, I'm pleased to see some great changes with iOS7, but a little disappointed that there will not be a new iPhone to go along with the experience!

I'm stuck with my iPhone 5 and a fall upgrade approaching....sucks my device will lose a little bit more resale value waiting for a new phone from Apple. (I shouldnt be whining but I am :( )

The new iPhone will come in the fall like has been the past couple times. Most likely have one or two features that only it will get

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

Pros: Pretty much everything discussed.

Cons: Actionable notifications for my Macbook but not my iPhone? Blasphemy.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site

When I first saw it I thought it was a joke. Sure the new features look neat but the UI looks like WP8 and Childrens android UI

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Pros: Pretty much everything discussed.

Cons: Actionable notifications for my Macbook but not my iPhone? Blasphemy.

IMHO, this was the only major fail from the keynote. Missed it by >|THIS|< much.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Liking it a lot. Very refreshing lots of webOS flavor. Pravo APPLE!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site

Looks good. Different enough without being so different it alienates existing users.

The one thing I wanted most I didn't get - the ability to quick reply to texts, emails, etc. from notification center. Oh well.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

I have no complaints. I like it and will continue using my iPhone without a problem.

I hope iTunes Radio will have unlimited skip. Hopefully we'll find out soon. I highly
doubt it though.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I like it and I'm so happy I wont have to wait until Fall to have it on my phone. The only thing I don't like is the icons, for me they are god awful. The whole flat 2D thing they look like some kid created the damn icons in Microsoft Paint. Oh well I am willing to put up with it for all the other things we've gotten. I can't wait to get inside and see if a few of the other things I'm hoping for are there. OK back to work for me now. I never planned to get the beta today I knew the servers would be slammed. I'll wait another day or two.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

I think Apple nailed it with IOS 7. I have only one true disappointment and that is lack of quick reply for text. Texting is what I do most on my phone. Not sure I will give up my jailbreak now.

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

Looks like android in quite a few ways. But it died look really good and sleek.

I'm happy they finally did a little make over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods