OMG what does the iOS 7 design mean?!???!??!111??!!?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just thought it was a bit humorous how much attention and excitement was given to the iOS 7 design (the one with all the squares behind it), when it turns out it wasn't even the actual logo, LOL! Let's fire up the rumor mill with more mumbo jumbo!

ios7bigger.jpg

WHAT COULD IT MEAN!

Ultra slender app buttons! Hot dog shaped iPhone 5s! Everything is super elite skinny font!

CAN NOT WAIT! :biggrin:

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Just thought it was a bit humorous how much attention and excitement was given to the iOS 7 design (the one with all the squares behind it), when it turns out it wasn't even the actual logo, LOL! Let's fire up the rumor mill with more mumbo jumbo!

http://cdn.macrumors.com/article-new/2013/06/ios7bigger.jpg

WHAT COULD IT MEAN!

Ultra slender app buttons! Hot dog shaped iPhone 5s! Everything is super elite skinny font!

CAN NOT WAIT! :biggrin:

LMAO!

Sent from the collector home world.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
ULTRA LIGHT!!!????!!!!!111!!1!1!? Like the new iPhone will be an even more light phone and bring to the table the new line of "Ultra Light" smart phones!?

SO RADICAL!

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I think it means iOS 7 will be announced. OMFG the anticipation is killing me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I guess I'm a geek but the possibility of even small changes?like Apple switching the system font for some apps?actually does pique my interest.

(And for what it's worth, this 7 logo DOES carry over the multiple colors from the invitation logo!)

Phoqcey

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I really like the design - the core is still in simplicity - it is great that the guys have decided to keep on following the founder`s ideas.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Let's go with the notion that Apple hints to what is to be announced through the logo. The font is skinny, tall and simplistic, for both iOS and OSX. So we could logically conclude that they will be slimmed down and simplified. How do you simplify iOS more than it already is? I don't know. But there are many ways it could be slimmed down, may only be coding that is slimmed down. But given the rainbow, it's all across iOS and it's carried into OSX as well. This falls right in line with Jony Ive's view of what he has said iOS and OSX should be, in the past of course. But then again, they could be playing on everyone's preconceived notions that this is what Ive would do to the software and it may be something radically different. In a few hours we'll know for sure.

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
You could slim the OS down by pulling apps out and releasing them on the App Store. For example podcasts. Allow you to install mail calendar task maps notes of your choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have no idea what it means other than Apple introducing iOS 7, but we're a little over and hour away from finding out....:)