Seriously can't wait for iOS7

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm expecting a complete revamp, but fear I'll be sadly disappointed... Only a few days to go though... !!!

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I am just anxious to see what look the interface will have and how much they do change. I would like to have a quick settings feature though.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
They said the same thing for the iPhone 4S.

Again? Same design? Nothings change but a few features internally. People hated it when it was announced yet everyone still bought it and ended up being a very successful predecessor to the 4.

Sure you can hate on ios 7 when it first comes out but I know as soon as the official update comes out all of you will be running it on your phones.

Buck1127

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have been counting the days since it was 10 days to go. I'm a dev so I'll be �� the iOS 7 beta and it can't come soon enough.

I also have a dev account. Made sure the renewal was taken care months ago. And will get it as soon as they seed it on the site

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
hahaha... funny... I renewed my dev account as well... not really a developer, but it's a way to get my hands on the next iOS as soon as humanly possible... did it for iOS 5 and 6... no reason to not do it for iOS 7 ;) I recall it taking up to 24 hrs to activate, so this year I renewed ahead of time :)... i'm f'ing READY for iOS 7.... CAN'T WAIT!!!!

card0124

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I registered as a Developer yesterday to get access to the WWDC app on my phone. Does this mean I will also be able to et the beta versions of the OS or is there something more I need to do in order to get those?

Buck1127

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
hahaha... funny... I renewed my dev account as well... not really a developer, but it's a way to get my hands on the next iOS as soon as humanly possible... did it for iOS 5 and 6... no reason to not do it for iOS 7 ;) I recall it taking up to 24 hrs to activate, so this year I renewed ahead of time :)... i'm f'ing READY for iOS 7.... CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Same here can't wait. It will give the device that new car feeling. Lol

Buck1127

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I registered as a Developer yesterday to get access to the WWDC app on my phone. Does this mean I will also be able to et the beta versions of the OS or is there something more I need to do in order to get those?

If you paid the $99.00 fee yes you should be able to

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711