Photostream Style Keyboard

nitinparmar1985

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey :)

I have been using the Photo Stream this year to share my 365 Project with my mates (a photo a day for a year) and i think the keyboard style and layout looks really good.

Think it would be great if they could use this style for the native text message/imessage app in iOS 7, or even sooner :)

I have attached a screenshot for the people who dont use/know what it looks like.

Let me know what you think.

Ps feel free to follow my project on Instagram @Nitin365

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 37

nitinparmar1985

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
i really like the transparent background for the text.

Just my op but i think the "line" stlye to sererate the messages looks more professional....

dublex

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm a developer. This keyboard is called the "Alert Keyboard". It's one that pops up when an app needs immediate attention and an input from the user. I don't know if they'd use this keyboard specifically but a darker keyboard in the messages app would be very nice!

nitinparmar1985

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm a developer. This keyboard is called the "Alert Keyboard". It's one that pops up when an app needs immediate attention and an input from the user. I don't know if they'd use this keyboard specifically but a darker keyboard in the messages app would be very nice!

Thanks for the inside knoledge, i think it looks good. not expecting too much from iOS7 to be honest. That being said im not unhappy with what we have now

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner