Downgrade to 6.1.2?

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so I recently got an iPhone 5. It currently has ios 6.1.3 on it. I was looking into jailbreaking it because when I had my iPhone 4 it was jailbroken and I loved it. As I did my research I saw that 6.1.3 is unjailbreakable. I was wondering if there was anyway to downgrade from 6.1.3 to 6.1.2. Seeing that there isn't that much of a difference in those updates, I am not bummed about having to downgrade it.

Anybody's help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Blake

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
You would need the SHSH blobs from your specific device to facilitate this. You won't ever get your hands on those as you received the phone after that point.

Although, with them, there isn't a way to downgrade yet for the rest of us either.

You're going to be stuck waiting it out man. Sorry =(

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Man, that's what I was afraid of! :/ Well, looks like we just gotta wait for the good ol iOS 7 to come out. I hope it's a good update. Haha

Buck1127

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Man, that's what I was afraid of! :/ Well, looks like we just gotta wait for the good ol iOS 7 to come out. I hope it's a good update. Haha

Same here I'm stuck on 6.1.4 :( . Waiting isn't one of my strong suits but in this case there is no choice lol. But either way I'm excited to see what ios 7 is all about.

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Same here I'm stuck on 6.1.4 :( . Waiting isn't one of my strong suits but in this case there is no choice lol. But either way I'm excited to see what ios 7 is all about.

I think it might be actually possible to go back to 6.1.2 or later with the SHSH Blobs. Not sure yet, I'm talking to a guy. I'll let you know!

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Think a lot of us are throwing a fit until the new ios is released

It's understandable why they aren't going to put out a jailbreak for 6.1.3 because iOS 7 is just around the corner. (more like 4 months) But it still sucks for us guys that got pushed up to 6.1.3 and 6.1.4.

Buck1127

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
It's understandable why they aren't going to put out a jailbreak for 6.1.3 because iOS 7 is just around the corner. (more like 4 months) But it still sucks for us guys that got pushed up to 6.1.3 and 6.1.4.

Well unless someone phone breaks and they replace with a phone that has 6.1.2 lmao

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
My friend got her first iPhone on Apr 12th when T-Mobile started carrying them she was talking about going stock for awhile them having me jailbreak it but I was afraid her phone would come pre loaded with 6.1.3 and sure enough it did LOL.
I told her there wouldn't be a JB for her phone but she was like 'oh someone will figure it out' haha poor apple newb.
Can't wait to see what iOS 7 has to offer going to download the beta as soon as its available.

Sent from the collector home world.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh