What do you want to see in iOS 7?

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I would like to take my 6th generation iPod Nano and plug it into my iPad 4. With my iPad, I can purchase music through iTunes and Amazon, and subscribe to and download podcast. If we are living in the post PC era, why can't I manage a non iOS iPod with my iPad ?

I have pictures on my iPad in an album called Blackberry that I can't delete. I would like to delete them, without plugging into a computer. I made the mistake of syncing with my work laptop and I changed jobs.

I would like to add more than one attachment to an email and add attachments to emails without having to open them first.

Let Safari on the iPad pretend to be desktop Safari. Allow other browsers to use WebKit / Nitro and then let me select my default browser.

I agree with Ricard on his ideas.

mglivesey

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I would LOVE the ability to manually backup to iCloud over cellular.

Sometimes I spend a couple of weeks at a time without access to Wi-Fi, & I'd love to be able to update my iCloud backup manually without having to find a Wi-Fi network.

Also, I'd love it if Apple increased the download limit on iTunes/Podcasts/App Store from 50MB to 100MB.
I watch a lot of video podcasts, & I can afford to download them with my 3GB monthly data allowance.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to see more "smart actions"... and something to challenge google now for situational awareness... also an improved notification center that is more than just notifications... more widgets, quicker access to setting toggles like wifi, airplane mode and bluetooth... actionable lockscreen or a dedicated home screen... at least one screen that isn't just an icon grid... and as most... better Siri integration... and more open APIs for cross app integration, and ability to change default mail/web apps...

Richard Nieves

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to see more "smart actions"... and something to challenge google now for situational awareness... also an improved notification center that is more than just notifications... more widgets, quicker access to setting toggles like wifi, airplane mode and bluetooth... actionable lockscreen or a dedicated home screen... at least one screen that isn't just an icon grid... and as most... better Siri integration... and more open APIs for cross app integration, and ability to change default mail/web apps...

All sound good. Especially Siri API and default apps

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

not to toot my own horn... but man I was close on a lot of the features... :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox