Unable to make calls inside since 7.1.2 update

dream weave

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I did the update on 7.1.2 and have had issues making calls inside my house since. Nothing else has changed in the house. I can try to call from my kitchen, fail, and walk out to the patio and connect with no issue

I already have:
Reset network settings
Restored from iCloud backup
Set up as new phone

All have the same results
iPhone 5 on verizon

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am not trying to be funny but if nothing has changed in the house and you walk out and it works it has to be signal inside. If you were not sharp enough to do what you did which is what I would have told you to do, I would call the carrier. How many dots do you have in the house before you go out and connect?

Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for answering back. I am leaning towards network settings and would call Verizon tech support and insist they check them against your phone. I just have a feeling that is the issue. If they can't help turn to Apple support for help. I don't believe you mentioned which iPhone you have.

Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!

dream weave

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 5.
I also activated my old thunderbolt and same issue with that phone. Phone does work on other buildings, going to take a few days for them to look at the network ticket. I'm probably well out if warranty and not sure is really want to buy a refurb to try to fix the issue.

Daphna

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I have had the same exact problem !!! But I have the Iphone 4. Nothing has changed in my home as well. I remain in the same areas as before..calls come in, and then immediately are dropped..I attempt to call out..and no signal..barely finds a signal since upgrading to the new version.. I want to go back to the older version.
Very upset.
I have not made a ticket with Verizon yet but can you advise what they told you ?
Thanks

dream weave

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Didn't tell me anything really. Blamed the xlte rollout. Ticket got closed yesterday, I was able to call out Wednesday evening.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner