Is anyone having keyboard issues since update?

morrisbuttermaker

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having keyboard issues since update? I have the keyboard click on, but intermittently while typing, it stops.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I never had any keyboard issues. I do wish they would move the text mic to the top. I hit it too much while typing. Maybe I should just use it. :D

Sent from from my iPhone 5

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I never had any keyboard issues. I do wish they would move the text mic to the top. I hit it too much while typing. Maybe I should just use it. :D

I never had a keyboard issues either but I do have a mic error before and after the update it grays itself out sometimes and stops working till I reboot then it's fine

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I never had a keyboard issues either but I do have a mic error before and after the update it grays itself out sometimes and stops working till I reboot then it's fine
Do you mean it does that when you use the mic?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Do you mean it does that when you use the mic?

Not when I use it which I do a lot but sometimes the keyboard pops up and the mic left of the space bar will be light grey and I tap it and nothing happens I have to reboot my device so it works again

Happened maybe three times in the last couple of months

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Wasn't one of the change logs in the iOS 7.1.1 update was a fix for a keyboard issue?

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2