I've had no battery life issues yet, I think mine actually improved slightly. I might not restore my phone as new this time, usually my battery life will take a slight hit after an OTA update but this time it hasn't, it has improved slightly which for me is a first for an OTA update.

Sent from my Jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    kataran likes this.
    04-23-2014 10:02 AM
    Updating my 5c now...

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.
    kataran and Speedygi like this.
    04-23-2014 10:02 AM
    hi just wanna ask if i can still use the i phone i purchased on ebay..i gives me an Activation code...
    Setup a claim with PayPal and get your money back. It was probably a stolen phone. If it wasn't ask the seller to login to iCloud and remove the device from their iCloud account.
    kataran likes this.
    04-23-2014 02:48 PM
    Updated 4 iPads and my 5s no issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-23-2014 11:37 PM
    They must have fixed the battery drain with this update because I am experiencing better battery life. Yaay! iOS 7.1.1 Available now-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1398431049.904265.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums
    04-25-2014 09:04 AM
    I just got the notification to install it, but it wouldn't load the more information tab.

Sent from my iPhone 5C
    04-25-2014 11:01 AM
    terrible battery life! downgraded to ios 7.1
    04-26-2014 05:43 AM
    no issues updating (4s)... but now my battery usage is horrible! It drains really fast - i thought it was supposed to get better??

Ex: went to bed last night... 36% this am 2%... normally its at about 30-32% as nothing is being used. I checked, only a few apps open (imsg, email, fb) nothing that isnt always open.

Even today.. NOTHING running.. i unplugged at 26%, rant to the store, sent like 20 texts.. its at 11%.

This is a new battery too - changed 1 month ago because the old one wasnt holding a charge long.

how do I downgrade back to 1.1???
    04-26-2014 01:31 PM
    If you're concerned about battery drainage, take this test offered by a former Genius Bar tech.

"Your Usage time should be accurate to how much you've used it since you took it off the charger.
    So here's the test: write down your Usage and Standby time, press the sleep/wake button (or lock button, as some call it) to put the device to sleep, and set the device down for five minutes. When you come back, take note of the change in time. If your device is sleeping properly, then the Standby time should have increased by five minutes and your Usage time by <1 minute . If your Usage time rises by more than one minute, you have a drain problem. Something is keeping your device from sleeping properly, significantly shortening the time it will last."

Sent from from my iPhone 5
    04-26-2014 01:39 PM
    Reminders is not working.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app
    04-26-2014 02:00 PM
    Reminders is not working.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app
    In what manner is yours not working?
    04-26-2014 02:04 PM
    Siri cannot create a new one, also can't create a new one from the app itself. Says new item and when I tap on the page to create doesnt respond.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    04-26-2014 02:07 PM
    I can type in the search bar, but since I have no others there is nothing to search. Clock icon brings up another page in which I can't do anything.

04-26-2014 02:08 PM
    Siri cannot create a new one, also can't create a new one from the app itself. Says new item and when I tap on the page to create doesnt respond.

Let's stet with the basics.
    1. Reboot your iPhone.
    2. Initiate the native Reminders app.
    3. Tap on the Reminders tab if it's not already loaded.
    4. Tap on the screen to create a reminder. You should see a blinking cursor next to an empty circle.
    5. Type in a reminder and then select "Done" in the upper right corner of the display. If you need to add a time, etcetera, tap on the circled i icon BEFORE tapping on "Done".

I can type in the search bar, but since I have no others there is nothing to search. Clock icon brings up another page in which I can't do anything.

If you don't have any reminders listed then you won't get any hits via a spotlight search. In regard to the 'Clock icon bringing up another page' in which you can't do anything, you've lost me. If you're referring to the alarm clock icon from within the Reminders app, that only displays scheduled reminders/tasks. Again, if you don't have any set then there won't be anything to display.
    04-26-2014 02:18 PM

This is the page I'm getting now. Had the one with the colored bullets the other day. Something's very different.

04-26-2014 02:21 PM
    From that page I can only tap on the clock, which brings me to the "Scheduled" page. I cannot create a new one from there. I can only tap on the word scheduled and it brings me back to the new list page.

04-26-2014 02:27 PM
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/27/te9y4e4e.jpg
    This is the page I'm getting now. Had the one with the colored bullets the other day. Something's very different.

Somehow your lists got deleted. Anyway, tap on the + sign and then type in Reminders. Select the + sign again and then type in Things To Do. Do the same for each list you'd like to create.
    04-26-2014 02:27 PM
    I can't tap on the +. It doesn't respond.

04-26-2014 02:28 PM
    Guess I'll have to restore as new when I get home.

04-26-2014 02:29 PM
    I can't tap on the +. It doesn't respond.

Guess I'll have to restore as new when I get home.

A restore may indeed be in order. Sorry I could be more helpful to you. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your weekend...
    04-26-2014 02:30 PM
    Thanks, you too.

04-26-2014 02:31 PM
    Restore worked.

Sent from my Retina iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app
    04-26-2014 08:47 PM
    Just updated my iPod Touch and it made me enter a passcode same as what happened to my iPhone. I think the same happened when I updated to iOS 7.1. I also noticed that Siri was turned off both times. Same thing happen to anyone else.
    04-26-2014 11:20 PM
    Just updated my iPod Touch and it made me enter a passcode same as what happened to my iPhone. I think the same happened when I updated to iOS 7.1. I also noticed that Siri was turned off both times. Same thing happen to anyone else.
    I don't have a passcode set on my iPhone so I wasn't asked.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    04-27-2014 12:34 AM
    I don't have a passcode set on my iPhone so I wasn't asked.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    Yes. It's only supposed to happen if you have a passcode set.
    04-27-2014 12:38 AM
95 1234