Re-springing still around, but much less

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to iMore.

I have to confess that being sleepy this morning I have no idea what you are saying. The only 'respringing' I am aware of in relation to Apple products is the reload of your UI after performing a jailbreak tweak install. Any chance you could be a bit more specific in what you are asking please, old chap?

Cheers :)

mactracker1138

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I have had two instances of this in as many days. Quite frustrating. I thought 7.1 was going to fix this but it seems not. Seems to be more frequent on my iPad Air than my iPhone 5c. I don't seem to be getting the issue at all on the 5c.

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Is re-springing when the phone re-boots when you open an app?

If so I used to get it all the time with Google+ when I was on 7.0.6, but since 7.1 I've not had it.

Roland

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

swampbaby

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I haven't experienced a respiring since 7.1 however a few native apps like mail and Safari have crashed on me on a few occasions, no more so than a typical third party random app crash.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Seems pretty good..

But I do miss to solid stability of iOS 6

iOS 4.2.1 the most stable iOS version to date so far (at least for me)... Next closest is 5.1.1 but 7.1.1 seems stable enough so far...

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Ah See I came on bored in iOS 6 so won't no any different.. But iOS was pretty solid core... Glad to see there are earlier versions where users appreciated the stability of iOS in it's early age.

Plane1984

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Using 7.1 on iPhone 5. Keep in mind I updated OTA and it bricked the phone with 7.1. What a pain to restore. Seems as if Apple is getting less reliable? iOS 6 was a dream with far less obvious bugs.

I had the notorious 'springing' yesterday when listening to iRadio and then swiping to a text while iRadio was open. Not sure if it's the same iRadio gremlin as before or not. So far I've only had it in iRadio, prior to 7.1 it, was happening in other apps/scenarios. Fingers crossed it's only iRadio now, but NOT 100% fixed lets just say.

I almost fell off the elliptical in shock when it happened.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods