Background pic zoomed.

mrlyons841

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure this has been discussed and if anyone has a link to this topic please let me know. My question is will Apple fix the issue with background zoom? When I try to put a pic as my background it zooms way in and is a little frustrating. I know u can take off the perspective zoom and reduce motion trick, but it still doesn't look right. Any other advice? Or are we just waiting for apple to adjust, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 5

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, but the link did not work. It just highlighted your reply.

Sent from my iPhone 5
If you're using the Tapatalk or iMore Forums app, tap on the post, select "More" and then select "Web View". Afterwards, tap on the link in the post to be taken to the associated web page.

aamdanseur

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Basically a new part of the OS, called motion blur, is enabled by default. If you move your phone around with the screen on you may notice that the image shifts slightly to give it a more " holographic" feel they call a "Parallax effect". This setting has to crop background images to function correctly. You will find that if you disable it you will have more control over the image you set as a background.
To disable: Go to settings, General, Accessibility, Reduce motion, Toggle that on to turn this feature off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh