Glitch in iOS 7.1 allows you to say goodbye to useless apps that you don't want

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Oh, it would be nice to dump unwanted and often substandard (embedded) apps and reclaim the space (Android is just as guilty) - but in the meantime, I have a folder called Junk Drawer where all these go on my iPhone. Because, as we all know, Apple knows what we really want on our devices, even if we don't think we do...

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't get why folks get so worked up because of the iPhones embedded apps. As another posted suggested, create a group and call it junk drawer, unused, or anything else and drag it to where you never have to see it. Problem solved. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396224430.940386.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't get why folks get so worked up because of the iPhones embedded apps. As another posted suggested, create a group and call it junk drawer, unused, or anything else and drag it to where you never have to see it. Problem solved. View attachment 53073

This is what I do on the last panel I have on my Phone. Simple and easy.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
This is kinda pointless (For me) as my only reason for removing stock apps is to free up space. Visually, they don't bother me one bit.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't get why folks get so worked up because of the iPhones embedded apps. As another posted suggested, create a group and call it junk drawer, unused, or anything else and drag it to where you never have to see it. Problem solved. View attachment 53073

I miss being able to actually hide this folder from my Blackberry days. But yeah, I just stick 'em all in a folder and am done with them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods