What is the least used setting in the control center on your iOS device?

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Never find myself using Airplay or Airdrop, but more than anything never the "timer" and calculator shortcuts. Never really practical in my use.

Straying from what we don't use, I'm really surprised to see that most of you don't use the Screen Rotation lock, I think it's the most useful thing there! Nevertheless, good to see other peoples opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Strangely enough...all of them. LOL I don't take pics often but when I do I forget there's a control centre shortcut. I never turn off BT or Wi-Fi. Flashlight is about the only thing I use in there and I use that in the morning to find my "get ready for work" watch so as to keep from disturbing my wife....and getting a beat down because I'm up between 4:15-4:30 and she's not up until around 5:45-6:00

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
AirDrop and Rotation Lock. I have used them,but not as often as I have the others. I wish we could change the options there. It would be nice to have the Data option.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Camera.

Second would be airdrop. Tried it once to send 50 pictures all at once yo my iPad and it was instant. Haven't used it since but I'm sure I will again.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I use the flashlight most followed by wifi and Bluetooth. The others haven't used. I know I didn't answer the question but less to list of what I do use

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
AirDrop and Rotation Lock. I have used them,but not as often as I have the others. I wish we could change the options there. It would be nice to have the Data option.

You can if jailbroken. I use a tweak called CCControls that allows me a much more granular control of what is and what isn't displayed in my control centre. I have removed the items I don't use (camera, airdrop, plus others I can't remember) and rearranged the order to put things like wifi, data and rotation lock at the front.

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
You can if jailbroken. I use a tweak called CCControls that allows me a much more granular control of what is and what isn't displayed in my control centre. I have removed the items I don't use (camera, airdrop, plus others I can't remember) and rearranged the order to put things like wifi, data and rotation lock at the front.

Yeah I am tempted to jailbreak but I am holding off still. Maybe Apple might let loose a bit in the future and allow us to., LOL

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2