What would you do if you just used the latest Jail Break out for 7.0.6 and now here is 7.1. I more posed the question so I thought I would in the Forums. Would you update to 7.1 or leave your Jail Break?

Is iOS 7.1 worth giving up your jailbreak for? | iMore
    03-14-2014 08:30 AM
    Responses to this question is already in play via the following thread.

http://forums.imore.com/jailbreaking...ios-7-1-a.html
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    03-14-2014 10:31 AM
    I don't think that I can give up jailbreak for so little. I have Showcaps tweak which gives me capital and lower case keys on my keyboard. And BiteSMS which alone is worth it's weight in gold. Not only can I respond to texts in any app. I can create a text from anyplace by pressing a button and tapping the screen. This is just to priceless a tweak and app to give up. There are other things that are nice but these are like air now. Don't know how I would exist without them.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app
    03-14-2014 11:27 AM
    I did on my 5c as it's my work phone and the older hardware makes good use of the update.

My 5s however, I'm holding onto my jailbreak. I like the iSwipe keyboard and tweaks too much.

Sent from one of my toys using Tapatalk.
    03-14-2014 01:30 PM
    Responses to this question is already in play via the following thread.

http://forums.imore.com/jailbreaking...ios-7-1-a.html
    Thank you...Sorry. You can delete or combine it if you like.
    03-14-2014 01:36 PM
    No need to, sir. It's all good.
    03-14-2014 01:37 PM
    No need to, sir. It's all good.
    Cool. When I made it this morning for the DOC I did not even think about the JB section.
    03-14-2014 01:40 PM
    I will hold on to my JB until IOS 8 comes pre-loaded on the next iphone. While the JB becomes increasingly less of of a necessity to me with each new OS release, it still allows me to go above and beyond the current stock offering with little compromise.

IOS 7.1, from what I can tell, adds little functionality over IOS 7.05 which I am running now. The main JB app I value it Bioprotect. I am not a fan of using TouchID or a passcode to unlock my phone. I am, however, a fan of securing particular apps. I like that in situations such as riding in the car, if my 6 yr old forgets her ipod, I can hand her my phone to play a game or watch a movie while still securing apps like Photos or Facebook that may have content that she doesn't need to see. Even if I had TouchID enabled to access the phone from a security standpoint, once I allowed her access, I could not prevent her from accessing certain apps short of telling her 'no'. If you are a parent, you no how far that goes lol.
    03-14-2014 02:27 PM
    I wouldn't give my jailbreak for no iOS update jail breaking is what give iphone life why not apple hire these guys or just make iOS customizable to a jsilbreak standpoint and still make it secure
    Spencerdl and iMfun like this.
    03-17-2014 12:17 PM
    Never, without jailbreak iOS is not fully functional.... IMHO .
    03-21-2014 10:51 AM
    I haven't updated to 7.1 because I'm seriously thinking about jailbreaking. The 7.1 update will be there, but once I update to 7.1 there is no going back. I like customizing my devices and with my 5s I'm limited to what I can do to personalize the device. I really iOS, just wish I could do more as far as customization goes.
    03-21-2014 11:08 AM
    I have my iPhone 5S, Retina iPad Mini and now, a new iPad Air, all on 7.0.4 and Jailbroken.

I did buy the iPad Air a few days ago thinking that this would be the only device that I upgrade to the latest because that would allow me to still do everything with the other two including unlimited tethering and ad blocking. I have not upgraded the Air yet.
    03-23-2014 12:28 PM