-I've had a lot of app freeze/lag. I notice it happening sometimes when I press an app to open. It lightens to acknowledge the touch and then remains in that state for a time before finally opening if it opens at all.

- accelerometer sometimes is unresponsive when changing phone orientation.

- apps freeze when reopening. Mostly notice this in Safari. I open the app and can't scroll the page for a few seconds. Can't even close with home button.

-sometimes have to press home button twice to close an app.

These are a few of the bugs I've noticed.
    So twice I've noticed now on my 5C that the slide to unlock wouldn't go all the way during a slide, thus not unlocking the phone. The only fix I was able to find was power down and reboot. Anyone else notice this?
    Sounds like you need a clean restore. I would recommend taking screenshots of your app placement on home screens, backing up your phone and restoring it and setting it up as new, not restoring from backup. This generally clears up issues from software conflicts carried over in the settings and files in the old backup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-12-2014 05:32 PM
    So far not a single issue on my i5s or my girlfriends i5

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    CDG and Kashan Osama like this.
    03-12-2014 06:13 PM
    Running very well on my iPhone 5, iPad Air, also my partners iPhone 5 & iPad 2. Loving the better performance.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
    03-12-2014 06:51 PM
    I had the same issue on my iPhone prior to the update. I restored the device and its been fine since.
    Restore from backup or clean restore?
    03-12-2014 08:58 PM
    What's wrong with apple. Why they remove exciting features when release of a new update.
    I'm talking about full screen caller image. It used to show the photo of the person on the incoming call screen. So you know who is calling at a glance. People seem to enjoy that very much. But after 7.1 update it's only a tiny circle.

Using iPhones for 1.5 years, but never thought I would have to jailbreak. But now I think it's high time jailbreak my device cos of this continuous harassment.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app
    03-12-2014 09:33 PM
    This frustration is wide spread it was a bad move on Apple's part to not at least give it's users the option on Contact Photos

03-12-2014 09:35 PM
    I think there is a memory issue with 7.1 for 1 photo it has used 210 mb of memory.
    03-12-2014 09:44 PM
    Yesterday when I was on "reminders" stock app, suddenly a black screen appeared. I pressed the the home button and it minimized. But again when I open the reminders, it came again. Then restarted the phone and so far it didn't appear.

03-12-2014 10:28 PM
    I've noticed when I'm on the phone it turns the screen on and starts to touch buttons. I ear speaker ppl...
    03-12-2014 10:49 PM
    My Siri isn't working the way the update describes. I would love for it to work properly since I do use Siri a lot. Has anyone seen this?

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
    03-12-2014 11:37 PM
    Only thing I have noticed is that I cannot see who is calling me when I am already on the phone and another call comes in. I hear the beeping that there is another call and the only way for me to find out who it is is to answer the call and ask.

If I don't pick up, there is no number in my recent calls list and no way to find out who called.

My wife says she had a similar problem with her verizon iPhone 4s when it was running iOS 6 but that it went away after she upgraded to the first iOS 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-13-2014 07:22 AM
    I have a dark tint across the top of the screen on my 5S and iPad 2. It appeared after updating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-13-2014 08:33 AM
    Has anyone else noticed their GPS seems to stay on all the time? I've closed down all apps and its still on?!?
    It was the "Apple Store" app that was doing to me. I shut location services off for that app and the GPS Geofencing icon goes away, turn it back on and the Geofencing icon returns.
    03-13-2014 10:20 AM
    What's wrong with apple. Why they remove exciting features when release of a new update.
    I'm talking about full screen caller image. It used to show the photo of the person on the incoming call screen. So you know who is calling at a glance. People seem to enjoy that very much. But after 7.1 update it's only a tiny circle.

Using iPhones for 1.5 years, but never thought I would have to jailbreak. But now I think it's high time jailbreak my device cos of this continuous harassment.

This my biggest complaint about the update. For those of you who take the time to put a good picture of your friends or family on your contacts I know you feel the pain as well.
    kataran likes this.
    03-13-2014 10:39 AM
    Yeah...Wth?! i want my caller id Photos back as big or let me have an option for big/small circle thingy ...i want to see who is calling i've been using iphone since the release of the iphone 4 and one of the best feature of iphone is gone with that ios 7.1 update...
    03-13-2014 05:25 PM
    Yeah...Wth?! i want my caller id Photos back as big or let me have an option for big/small circle thingy ...i want to see who is calling i've been using iphone since the release of the iphone 4 and one of the best feature of iphone is gone with that ios 7.1 update...
    Welcome to iMore

It's sad that your first post is one of Anger but many of us on this wonderful site feel the same way 😑

Only in numbers can our voice be heard feel free to join in our interesting topics and welcome again 😃

03-13-2014 05:59 PM
    Something odd (I think): I used to be able to plugin my 5S when it was powered off and it would charge without turning on. Now when I plug it in to charge with the phone 'off', it turns on automatically.
    03-13-2014 06:05 PM
    Something odd (I think): I used to be able to plugin my 5S when it was powered off and it would charge without turning on. Now when I plug it in to charge with the phone 'off', it turns on automatically.
    Hmmm that's strange because it's been that way before 7.1 are you certain your phone stayed off when plugged in?

03-13-2014 06:11 PM
    After restoring my iPad three times and failing to resolve the blue band issues, it seems the problem was because of Switch Control in the Accessibility menu. I don't remember switching it on but after switching it off the blue band is gone. This perhaps will also solve the problem with the iPad keeping the screen on when I'm charging it. As a precaution I had the accessibility shortcut to "Invert Colors".
    03-13-2014 08:08 PM
    Anyone notice that the vibrate option for the alarm in the clock app is gone? Or was it already gone and I just didn't notice?
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    03-13-2014 08:48 PM
    Anyone notice that the vibrate option for the alarm in the clock app is gone? Or was it already gone and I just didn't notice?
    Saw it posted earlier that's it gone

Kashan Osama likes this.
    03-13-2014 09:07 PM
    The only issue I'm having is the extreme speed, and smoothness of this operation system.
    Gosh why is it so fast?☺️

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    03-13-2014 09:27 PM
    I noticed that my wallpaper on the lock screen has a dark shading on about the top 1/3 of the screen. I really notice it because I use a black and white wallpaper, with other pictures it is not as easy to tell (especially color ones). It really bugs me cuz it makes the picture look odd and dim and of course there's no way to fix it. Anyone else notice this? I'm also not a fan of the trust this computer prompt when plugging into itunes, i feel like this could cause problems in the future.
    03-14-2014 08:41 AM
    Volume issues...

Sometimes very very high alerts. Other times, very low...
    03-14-2014 10:36 AM
    I haven't experienced any bugs yet, but my friends are complaining about battery drains faster than before..
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    03-14-2014 11:48 AM
84 1234