In iOS 7.1, my iPhone won't vibrate the full stattaco vibrate beat.

JeevesVic

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Just noticed while I have a conversation open and my phone on silent/vibrate it won't vibrate the full stattaco vibrate beat.

Does it on my girlfriends 5 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I thought I noticed the vibrate was a little different just couldn't put my finger on it though lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Just noticed while I have a conversation open and my phone on silent/vibrate it won't vibrate the full stattaco vibrate beat.

Does it on my girlfriends 5 as well.

I think it has always been just a small vibration in that case.

JeevesVic

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
It used to be the full vibration before 7.1. Just curious if it's new or there's an issue with both our phones.

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
It used to be the full vibration before 7.1. Just curious if it's new or there's an issue with both our phones.

New feature in 7.1. Not an issue. subtle vibration in an conversation compared to the default staccato double vibration

ZachSimone

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
New feature in 7.1. Been like that since the betas, there's nothing wrong with your phone!

I think Apple assumes if you've got the conversation thread open, chances are you're looking at your screen and don't need the typical strong alert. I actually quite like it!

JeevesVic

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
New feature in 7.1. Been like that since the betas, there's nothing wrong with your phone!

I think Apple assumes if you've got the conversation thread open, chances are you're looking at your screen and don't need the typical strong alert. I actually quite like it!

It's growing on me too. Good to know it's not a defect in my phone!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro