Anyone tried "invert colors" yet? It looks pretty good for the most part. The iOS goes the proper colors, but unfortunately it affects the apps and the graphics inside the apps. It looks weird.
    03-08-2014 04:51 AM
    I'm not sure if your title is a statement, prediction, question or delusional fantasy but I would like to see a "dark mode" added to iOS. One of the things I've always liked about WP and Android is there darkness. As for your question, yeah, everyone has tried the invert color mode. I think it looks awesome except for what it does to pictures.

Sent from my white 5s
    03-08-2014 08:00 AM
    I would love to have a dark mode. Saves battery. Its available on BlackBerry devices - Q10/Z30 and it looks very matured.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    03-08-2014 08:06 AM
    It only saves battery if the screen is amoled.

Sent from my white 5s
    03-08-2014 08:16 AM
    Oh yes, I agree.. iForgot
    phlamethrowre likes this.
    03-08-2014 10:22 AM
    I would still like a dark option.

Sent from my white 5s
    03-08-2014 10:26 AM
    I'd love a proper dark option, it's a little too bright at times
    03-08-2014 12:11 PM
    I'm fine with the light theme. I would like to see what a dark theme would look like.
    03-08-2014 12:15 PM
    I have a black iPhone... I would love a dark mode/theme.
    03-09-2014 10:39 AM
    I'd like a darker theme simply because there is just too much of that eye blinding white in iOS 7. That wasn't the case with iOS 6.
    agarwal.apar likes this.
    03-09-2014 11:43 AM
    I'll take it a step further. I would also like Apple to incorporate some themes into the OS. Not alot, maybe 5 or 6. Themes with different icons, wallpapers and other visuals. Way back in my BB days I always loaded the latest version of the OS on my phone and unlocked it so I could use all the carriers themes. I don't think it would be difficult at all to add more options to iOS.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
    agarwal.apar likes this.
    03-09-2014 12:17 PM
    I'll take it a step further. I would also like Apple to incorporate some themes into the OS. Not alot, maybe 5 or 6. Themes with different icons, wallpapers and other visuals. Way back in my BB days I always loaded the latest version of the OS on my phone and unlocked it so I could use all the carriers themes. I don't think it would be difficult at all to add more options to iOS.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
    That would be positively fantastic. I think it would be met with approval from many. Have you ever heard of MIUI? I loved those ROMs because of the way the theme changer was able to modify each and every aspect. It fully themed the whole phone down to even the most simple code.

Something similar on iOS would a blast.

Sent from a very sexy device... Rawr.
    03-09-2014 12:29 PM
    I use it for a day or two from time to time but like you said, it affects everything inside of the apps.
    03-09-2014 02:48 PM
    I agree a dark mode would be awesome. That's a feature that is long overdue. There are times when driving, working out in the cardio cinema, a movie, even laying in bed and the screen still seems too bright. Even with the brightness turned all the way down. I would totally second a dark option.

Sent from my iPad
    03-12-2014 11:46 PM