iOS 7.1 beta 5 battery life

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The screenshots are pretty cool when you put them together. If you turn your wifi and data(3G/LTE) radios on and off depending on which coverage you're in it seems to give you about an hour extra battery life. This is obviously not a hardcore test for that I would have to document exactly what I did for each set of run down and make sure they line up but as just a quick and dirty thing it does have a little bit of value. I did used to switch my radios on and off depending on my coverage and then I jsut got lazy in the last little while. So it all depends how much that extra hourish is worth to you. The image is rather large so the best way to view it will be to open it in a new tab and then click on it to zoom in.

Btty Usg.jpg

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The screenshots are pretty cool when you put them together. If you turn your wifi and data(3G/LTE) radios on and off depending on which coverage you're in it seems to give you about an hour extra battery life. This is obviously not a hardcore test for that I would have to document exactly what I did for each set of run down and make sure they line up but as just a quick and dirty thing it does have a little bit of value. I did used to switch my radios on and off depending on my coverage and then I jsut got lazy in the last little while. So it all depends how much that extra hourish is worth to you. The image is rather large so the best way to view it will be to open it in a new tab and then click on it to zoom in.

View attachment 51027

you should do a comparison with LTE off