iOS 7.1 GM / Official Release time frame?

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

Does anyone now how long roughly we have since beta 4 has just been released.

Who long do we have until apple will finally push out an official version of 7.1?

I know this is a tricky question to answer, but how long do you reckon we have bearing in mind the time they took from beta 3 to 4.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If you believe the usual suspects that monger rumors... it may be March sometime...

iOS6.1 came out late January following release the prior September...

I think it will be before mid February... just a guess on my part...

Last edited:

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Since beta 3 expires on February 10 and beta 4 expires on march 3 my guess is between mid-February at the earliest and the end of March at the latest.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Most recent beta I have had no major issues with.. Much much more stable then other releases. Great progress....

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Come on when are you coming 7.1 :D I am sick of having miniscule but annoying stutters on my 4s and my phone is bugged with the memory getting above 90% bug (source: battery

doctor app) thus slowing the phone down occasionally,it is all really annoying really really pissing me off..I haven't jailbroken it,Having done multiple Itunes restores of the iOS but

nothing worked,Nothing none nil nada...though the problems go away after turning on "reduce motion" and disabling contrast but the Memory getting filled up problem remains there,Don't know how to fix that....Also what is the worth of ios When i can't enjoy the new UI and gimmicks :D:D

THe most important problem is the crazy amount of stand-by battery drain i get,It only last 7-9 hours even on mild/low usage standby with everything put to off except radio,brightness to 15% ,and sometimes listening to songs....with everything on (except wifi) it last 6-7 hours...and the astonishing thing is while using wifi the battery drain is 6-7 hours as reported on sites....video playback is also fare 5 hours...but the standy time is really putting me off...the battery drains at 20% in 6 hours if i put it in complete standby with everything + wifi on and background services aswell...

So I am really looking for this 7.1 update,Hope it really optimizes the performance of the phone...

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't know why, but I feel like its coming out between March 5th-17th. I was hoping that it might have came this month, but you can't really rush perfection. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit