Anyone else noticing reminders is really buggy in iOS 7?

The main gripe for me is that when I add a new reminder in schedule view it randomly overwrites another one.

I've also had crashes which leaves a white screen meaning I need to restart the phone.

I've switched to any.do and really happy with it although doesn't show in today view. Apple need to enable third parties to write to this view.
    10-16-2013 01:05 AM
    I've had the white crashing thing but none of the other stuff you mentioned fortunately. I've resorted to using Any.do and Any.do Cal - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cal-...mUvbUpU2109251
    10-16-2013 01:59 AM
    I've had the white crashing thing but none of the other stuff you mentioned fortunately. I've resorted to using Any.do and Any.do Cal - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cal-...mUvbUpU2109276
    Same here, I'm loving using both of those apps. Apple need to buy that talent.
    10-16-2013 03:07 AM
    Anyone else noticing reminders is really buggy in iOS 7?

The main gripe for me is that when I add a new reminder in schedule view it randomly overwrites another one.

I've also had crashes which leaves a white screen meaning I need to restart the phone.

I've switched to any.do and really happy with it although doesn't show in today view. Apple need to enable third parties to write to this view.
    ​I use the Reminders app daily, and I've yet to experience any problems, thankfully.
    10-16-2013 09:18 AM
    I've noticed my reminders just don't pop up when they should... instead hours later they show up.
    10-16-2013 10:57 AM
    I have had a strange issue with both reminders and the calendar. The colors of the list in reminders sometimes changes. I change it back, and then later the color is different again. Same has happened with one of my calendars. I know no one else is changing the calendar colors and I am the only one who uses my reminders. No big deal, just a little weird. It works perfectly otherwise.
    10-16-2013 05:14 PM
    I have had a strange issue with both reminders and the calendar. The colors of the list in reminders sometimes changes. I change it back, and then later the color is different again. Same has happened with one of my calendars. I know no one else is changing the calendar colors and I am the only one who uses my reminders. No big deal, just a little weird. It works perfectly otherwise.
    I ran into this problem a few weeks ago. Drove me crazy. I'd choose purple, close the calendar, and the color would change to orange. The issue seems to be linked to the reminders as well. I did a search & found a thread, on the Apple site I believe, where others have experienced the same thing but found no real fix. I ended up turning off my iCloud calendar cuz I don't really need it and the color finally stayed put on my Yahoo account. I have no idea why. As you say not a big deal, just really weird.
    10-16-2013 05:29 PM
    I ran into this problem a few weeks ago. Drove me crazy. I'd choose purple, close the calendar, and the color would change to orange. The issue seems to be linked to the reminders as well. I did a search & found a thread, on the Apple site I believe, where others have experienced the same thing but found no real fix. I ended up turning off my iCloud calendar cuz I don't really need it and the color finally stayed put on my Yahoo account. I have no idea why. As you say not a big deal, just really weird.
    Well, at least it's not just me
    I need iCloud turned on with my calendar, so I guess I will just have to deal with it and maybe it is a bug that will be addressed sometime in the future.
    10-16-2013 05:59 PM
    Thanks for all the responses
    10-17-2013 12:39 AM
    I use the reminders app daily. I've had no issues with it.
    10-17-2013 12:58 AM
    Yes, too often upon entering an item, I get another reminder of the same subject at a different time. Also cannot figure out how to delete a reminder (other than selecting it as complete).
    01-16-2014 09:53 AM
    To delete a reminder, swipe right to left on the reminder and select Delete
    01-16-2014 09:55 AM
    The only issue I have had with reminders is the badges not showing up even though I get a pop up of the reminder. They are still showing up in reminders just not the badge and not all the time.
    01-16-2014 10:02 AM
    I have had many problems with Reminders in iOS 7 (just updated to 7.1.1). My Calendar items synch perfectly to Outlook -- no problems at all there. Reminders are another matter. At first, when I created tasks in the iCloud folder in Outlook, the tasks disappeared from Outlook, but appeared on the iPhone shortly. However, just about everything except the subject was changed -- wrong reminder time, not recurring, wrong emphasis, etc. Then a few days later, they reappeared in the Outlook folder, but some had peculiar characters in front of their names --something inside a dotted rectangle.

Anyone else noticing reminders is really buggy in iOS 7?-odd-characters-outlook-tasks.jpg

Leaving aside synching problems, on the iPhone itself Reminders have numerous problems. All the Reminders I have made are recurring, and every day or so one or another of them reverts to a single-date Reminder, so I have to keep making them recurring again. They occasionally switch to the !!! emphasis, even though they are set up with no emphasis or just one !, and the reminder time occasionally switches to 12:00 AM. They are hardly worth maintaining in this state, but I will keep using them for a while, just to document all the problems.
    04-28-2014 10:47 AM
    No issues with mine. You might try a hard reset of your device.

Sent from from my iPhone 5
    04-28-2014 11:03 AM
    Yeah I haven't noticed such an issue either
    04-28-2014 11:45 AM
    How is a hard reset done?
    04-28-2014 06:04 PM
    How is a hard reset done?
    Simultaneously press and hold both the power button and home button until you see the Apple logo.
    04-28-2014 06:19 PM
    OK, done. I will see if it helps. In the meanwhile, I noticed that some (but not all) of my Reminders are visible in Outlook, but all but one show as single-date events (they are all recurring). Also, the Reminder color changed from blue to lavender.
    04-29-2014 09:56 AM
    I tried a hard reset, but it didn't fix the problem. I just got a reminder (at 4PM on April 29) for a reminder that should have occurred at 8PM on April 27 (the dialog incorrectly says 8AM).

Anyone else noticing reminders is really buggy in iOS 7?-incorrect-reminder-dialog.jpg
    04-29-2014 04:06 PM
    OK, done. I will see if it helps. In the meanwhile, I noticed that some (but not all) of my Reminders are visible in Outlook, but all but one show as single-date events (they are all recurring). Also, the Reminder color changed from blue to lavender.
    Outlook, the app or Outlook.com? Also, on your iOS device, go to Settings - Reminders - Sync and change it to "All Reminders", if it's not already selected.
    04-29-2014 04:21 PM
    I tried a hard reset, but it didn't fix the problem. I just got a reminder (at 4PM on April 29) for a reminder that should have occurred at 8PM on April 27 (the dialog incorrectly says 8AM).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Incorrect reminder dialog.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	55249
    Could it have been inputted wrong?
    04-29-2014 04:23 PM
    I have seen those bugs frequently on my iPhone 5 AND my iPad.

When I create a new reminder and then touch the 'i' with a circle around it, to enter a time for the reminder, it opens the wrong reminder. This happens about half the time on both iPhone and iPad.

Since it opens the wrong reminder, You can easily change the time on the wrong reminder and not realize it when.

I think this has to do with syncing. It resorts after you touch the 'i' but opens the remidner that will end up at the bottom after the sorting.

Very frustrating and it's been like this for at least 6 months.
    03-25-2015 11:09 AM