Unknown Error in iPhone 5 dialer iOS 6.1.4

tmjam2019

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Hello. Everything was ok till I left the country. I went on vacation. I was on T-Mobile USA roaming. After I returned to the US suddenly whenever I open my dialer I get this weird error. I have installed Kuadial. I also reset it. But didn't work. I also disabled "Call on GV Pro but that didn't help either. It even gives this error in safe mode. I am jailbroken on iPhone 5 iOS 6.1.4. Would greatly appreciate if someone can help me out with this error. I've tap ok to browse my contacts or make a call. It's very annoying.

Attachments

• IMG_2110.jpg
    IMG_2110.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 3

tmjam2019

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
This phone has been jailbroken for over an year. This error just started after I returned to the US and connected back to my T-Mobile Network two days ago.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
You can also download and install iCleaner Pro from cydia. Use it to clean up unused dependency after you uninstall whatever tweak you think might be causing the issue. You can also use iCleaner pro to simply disable the mobile substrate of the tweak causing the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
To the OP... Did you notice a carrier settings update upon your return? I think there was one recently... That might be a source of your issue...

tmjam2019

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Nothing has been added or changed in the phone. No cydia debs or softwares. Only App Updates. Carrier update for IOS 6 ended at 14.2 so I still have that. This error just has random websites in it. I am assuming it is an error in the phone app. I already have used Icleaner pro and other apps but to no avail. The reason it bought this phone was cause IOS 6. I hate IOS 7 and 8. I think maybe I can try to fix it in iFile if I know exactly what to add or remove. This error only occurs in the phone app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro