I just update to ios 6 about a month ago and I am sure this is a redundant topic, but I searched and found no answers. I just want to be sure others are still having this issue or if there is anything I can do resolve it.

After receiving a new email, I check the message from the home screen not the NC. I read the message, but it does not clear from the NC. I can go as far as rebooting the device and still it remains in the NC. Phone and Messages clear fine, but mail, eBay and imore forum alerts remain in the NC. Any thought or fixes?
    07-11-2013 10:54 AM
    I just update to ios 6 about a month ago and I am sure this is a redundant topic, but I searched and found no answers. I just want to be sure others are still having this issue or if there is anything I can do resolve it.

After receiving a new email, I check the message from the home screen not the NC. I read the message, but it does not clear from the NC. I can go as far as rebooting the device and still it remains in the NC. Phone and Messages clear fine, but mail, eBay and imore forum alerts remain in the NC. Any thought or fixes?
    It'll be the same for twitter/IG/ and really anything else, that's how it's always been built. Now that you mention it, it is kind of odd. Though from my experience BB10 does that same with with phone calls, I can view a missed call in the hub, but it still highlights it being missed in the main phone app lol
    07-11-2013 11:02 AM
    Guess I will accept it. In ios 5 it was perfect. Just something I will never understand. I expect inconsistencies from android, not apple.
    07-11-2013 01:55 PM

That's odd. I just checked my email and NC. When I delete an email it is deleted from the notification center as well. I'm running iOS 6.1.3.
    07-11-2013 03:24 PM
    That's very odd. After I updated, I also did a reset to factory to resolve any possible "upgrade" issues. I don't get it
    07-11-2013 03:26 PM
    You think another reset would be beneficial?
    07-11-2013 06:34 PM
    You think another reset would be beneficial?
    This is very odd. I don't know what to tell you.
    07-11-2013 08:31 PM