I created a table with dates and production numbers. When I created a chart of the table the production numbers are all for the wrong day (the day before). I.E. the production numbers for Tues. the 18th show as the numbers for Mon. the 17th.
    06-25-2013 07:14 PM
    Are you certain you're doing it right? Do you have the Numbers app on a Mac computer? If so, upload the file to it and open it up with the Numbers app on the computer and see if still display the wrong information.
    06-25-2013 07:43 PM
    I'm fairly certain everything in the table is correct. I will open it on the Mac when I get home. I'm not sure what could be causing this. In the table the information displays as it should, the production numbers lined up with the corresponding dates. Just not in the charts. I have deleted the original chart and inserted a new one with the same results.
    06-25-2013 10:02 PM
    Just an FYI, the work around for this problem was to open the file on the Mac and "insert item" at the top of the table just below the headings. The dates are now aligned properly with their corresponding production numbers. I have no idea why this needed to be done or if this needs to be done with all tables I create but it worked.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    06-26-2013 04:42 PM
    Just an FYI, the work around for this problem was to open the file on the Mac and "insert item" at the top of the table just below the headings. The dates are now aligned properly with their corresponding production numbers. I have no idea why this needed to be done or if this needs to be done with all tables I create but it worked.
    Thank you for the update and I'm glad you got it corrected. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day.
    06-26-2013 04:51 PM
    Tks for sharing the solution WindingBerry.
    I'm still trying to get use to using Numbers on my iPad.
    Good Luck
    06-26-2013 10:06 PM
    It's actually quite versatile and powerful. Nothing like excel but better than excel for mobile.
    06-26-2013 10:37 PM