My wife uses iCloud at home for her personal events. Her work uses GMail. On her iPhone/iPad she uses Fantastical and it syncs with her Macs calendar app.

So here is my question: is it possible for her to use GMail for work but somehow sync the gmail with iCloud so everything shows up in one place vice using two different calendars?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
    05-01-2013 04:08 PM
    Just add in the Gmail Calendar only. Then in the calendar app make sure both are checked and you are able to view both calendars.

They will all populate to one master calendar and each one will have it's own color to choose, to help keep events separated.
    05-01-2013 04:09 PM
    Just add in the Gmail Calendar only. Then in the calendar app make sure both are checked and you are able to view both calendars.

They will all populate to one master calendar and each one will have it's own color to choose, to help keep events separated.
    Add in the calendar app? Is it possible to have the iCloud calendar sync to the gmail one so she only has to use one?

05-01-2013 04:13 PM
    No I mean have her add he iCould calendar, then also add her Gmail Calendar. Both of these on the device, iPad, etc...

You will then see all events on one calendar, as they will be in sense merged if you have chosen to view both of them...

That way once something is added to Gmail calendar it will update on her device. Same goes for her home account.

Calendar: The ultimate guide | iMore.com
    05-01-2013 04:21 PM
    No I mean have her add he iCould calendar, then also add her Gmail Calendar. Both of these on the device, iPad, etc...

You will then see all events on one calendar, as they will be in sense merged if you have chosen to view both of them...

That way once something is added to Gmail calendar it will update on her device. Same goes for her home account.

Calendar: The ultimate guide | iMore.com
    Ok darn. We were hoping to add something on gmail and have it show up on the icloud calendar as well.

05-01-2013 04:27 PM
    Ok darn. We were hoping to add something on gmail and have it show up on the icloud calendar as well.

That would work in either direction. But as said above you can have a unified view of your calendars.
    05-01-2013 05:32 PM