Sync podcasts between iPhone and Mac?

vwarp

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I have been using the the "stock" podcasts app for a while now. It has gotten much better and can be used as my main podcasts app. That said, is there a way to sync my subscriptions between my iPhone and my Mac? I imagine it would have to be via iTunes. Is there a way to that?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I assume a regular sync through iTunes didn't do what you wanted? I did a quick google and while iCloud can handle the play-pause position, it does not sync subscriptions.

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I have tried to do this myself. With the newest update it supposedly will sync over playlists from iTunes, yet it doesn't seem to go into detail as to how to accomplish this. The only way I have found to sync iTunes to the podcasts app is to disable subscriptions on the podcast app and manage the subscriptions and syncing with iTunes, like we had to do in previous ios releases before the release of the podcasts apps. I think I also noticed that if you don't have podcast sync turned on in iTunes, and you have the podcasts app installed on your phone it MIGHT do a one-way sync from your iPhone to iTunes. Not 100 percent sure but it seemed like it copied everything over for me once or twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VikasMedhekar

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
The best option would be to sync your files with Syncmate. You can sync different file types on differnet platforms. Files such as music, videos, contacts, images can be synchronized on different platforms including Mac, Windows Phone, Blackberry either through a USB Cable/ Wi-Fi. It's awesome, I tried it already. More info: Optimum Systems: Mac Sync Software

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro